Subway Deals and Sales
Subway uses their website and mobile apps to deliver their coupons and special deals, so you need to have a smartphone or computer to save.
How to access Subway rewards on the app
- Download the Subway app [iOS] [Android]
- On downloading the app, you’ll be prompted to either sign in or create a new account. If you click sign in, enter your account information. If you need to create a new account, input your email address. Only enter your phone number if you’d like to receive texts about Subway offers.
- After signing in or creating an account, you’ll see an offer on your screen. If you want to order food with this offer click Start Order Now. If not, click the X in the corner of the screen.
- You can either order food, or view new deals and rewards for your account. Click Deals + Rewards in the middle of the screen. Here you can view coupons to use in orders. You can also tap Deals on the bottom tab to get to this screen.
- Next we’ll look at rewards. Tap Home on the bottom tabs.
- Tap on Subway MyWay Rewards at the top of the screen.
- You can see your rewards points here.
- Tap Scan at Register.
- Here is where you display the code to the scanner when you make a purchase at Subway. Scanning your purchases earns you points.
How to access Subway deals on the website
- Go the Subway Rewards Webpage
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see See Deals
- Enter your Subway account information
- Once you sign in, you can see your points total, contact info, favorite orders, as well as a link to order more. You can also view your account history and redeemable rewards on the top of the page.
- Find your nearest Subway with their Restaurant Locator
- Offers will vary depending on the location
At participating restaurants. Plus tax. No addt'l discounts. No delivery. Prices higher in AK & HI.Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: July 25, 2020 12:00 AM PDT
Last Update: Thursday 29th of October 2020
Free Food Coupons App:
Share Page: Submit a Coupon
Subway Coupon Codes, Printable coupons, and Promo CodesFood, Beverage, & Restaurant Coupons
16 Coupon Codes Available
7 Online Coupons
6 Coupon Codes added this week
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Food Coupons and Deals
Subway (In-Store Only)
New Food Coupons from:
Subway (In-Store Only)
Subway Recently Expired Coupon Codes, Printables, and Promo CodesThese coupons and deals for Subway have expired but may still work.
Subway (In-Store Only)
Buy a sub and any drink, and get a 6-inch sub of equal or lesser price free! Extras at additional cost.
At participating San Francisco Bay Area locations for in restaurant orders, excluding kiosks. Limit 1 sub per coupon. Prices higher in AK & HI. No additional discounts or coupons may be applied. Not valid with delivery. Additional Charges for extras.
Subway (In-Store Only)
Get Any Footlongs $5.99 each for a limited time.
At participating locations for in restaurant orders, excluding kiosks. Limit 1 sub per coupon. Prices higher in AK & HI. No additional discounts or coupons may be applied. Not valid with delivery. Additional Charges for extras. Excludes Ultimate Cheesy Garlic bread and pit-smoked brisket.
Latest Food Coupons
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Subway Coupons and Deals
How to use Subway Coupons
Subway has embraced their website and mobile apps to deliver their coupons and special deals, so you need to have a smartphone or computer to save at Subway. Their Rewards program regularly sends or texts you promotions. Some promotions are only in store, while others require you to order on their website or use their Android or iOS mobile app.
Coupons are limit one per person and one per visit. Not combinable with other promotions. Special deals are not usually avaiable in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Top 6 Most Popular Subway Meals
Black Forest Ham Sub
Cold Cut Combo Sub
Meatball Marinara Sub
Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
What are Subway hours?
Hours at each restaurant vary, so be sure to call your local Subway before placing an order or driving to it. The more busy locations will be open extended hours. Their opening time are typically Daily, 9AM and they usually close at 830pm-10pm. Always call ahead to verify, especially if there is a holiday. They do serve breakfast.
Does Subway offer delivery?
They accept online orders for both delivery and in store pickup. Subway also uses most of the major food delivery services including Door Dash, Postmates, or UberEats. Each location is different and may be using a different delivery app. Open each app to check if your nearby Subway is available. They offer free delivery from time to time with a minimum order size.
Where is the nearest Subway?
Click on the Subway store locator to find your nearest restaurant. Allow them to get your location or enter your zip code or city, state to find the nearest one to you.
Subway Coupon Fine Print
Like all things in life, there are limits to the coupon and promo codes. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Valid only at participating restaurants. Why this? Some locations are owned by local franchisees that go rogue and do not follow the promotions that corporate puts out. Call ahead to check. Coupons are limit one per person and one per visit. Not combinable with other promotions. Special deals are not usually available in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Void where prohibited or if reproduced altered or sold. Tax may apply. Cash value 1/100. Not valid in delivery orders.
All about Subway
Subway is an American fast food restaurant that is known for its submarine sandwiches and salads. It is a privately held company, unlike most of the other fast food national and international chains.
as of June 2017, has approximately 45,000 stores located in more than 100 countries. More than half of the stores are located in the United States. It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator in the world
Their Founding per Subway.com:
Back in 1965, Fred DeLuca set out to fulfill his dream of becoming a medical doctor. Searching for a way to help pay for his education, a family friend suggested he open a submarine sandwich shop.
With a loan of $1,000, the friend—Dr. Peter Buck—offered to become Fred’s partner, and a business relationship was forged that would change the landscape of the fast food industry.
The first shop was opened in Bridgeport, Connecticut in August, 1965. Then, they set a goal of having 32 stores opened in 10 years. Fred soon learned the basics of running a business, as well as the importance of serving a well-made, high quality product, providing excellent customer service, keeping operating costs low and finding great locations. These early lessons continue to serve as the foundation for successful SUBWAY restaurants around the world.
As of June 2017, Subway has approximately 45,000 stores located in 112 countries. These locations are largely concentrated in North America, with about 26,400 in the United States (plus about 3,300 in Canada and 1,000 in Mexico). Outside North America, the countries with the most locations are Australia (approximately 1,400), Brazil (approximately 2,200) and the United Kingdom (approximately 2,300)
Subway's core product is the submarine sandwich (or "sub"). In addition to these, the chain also sells wraps, salad, paninis, and baked goods (including cookies, doughnuts, and muffins).
Subway's best-selling sandwich, the B.M.T., contains pepperoni, salami, and ham. The name originally stood for Brooklyn Manhattan Transit, but now stands for "Bigger, Meatier, Tastier"
Subway is the second-biggest fast food advertiser in the United States, behind only McDonald's. It spent US$516,000,000 on measurable advertising in 2011.
Subway Coupons and Deals are typically distributed in newspaper circulars, direct mail, or through their text message and email sign up.
Many of their text message specials are buy a drink, get a 6inch sandwich or Buy 1 Sandwich, Get 1 Free.
Subway specials may vary from store to store due to franchise ownership. Airport locations normally do not follow any of these promotions.
- Visit Website »
- Company Vital Information:
- Company Name: Subway
- Headquarters Phone: 203-877-4281
- Corporate Address:
325 Bic Dr
Milford, CT 06461 USA
- Payment Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Delivery: Local Delivery from select stores
- Return policy: Complain to the Order Taker or Manager
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary - Industry: Food/Drink - Restaurants
- Information subject to change. Contact us with any updates.