Amazon Deals and Sales
$24.00$13.00Save: $11.00 (45%)Amazon Coupons
Amazon has a Sensodyne Pronamel Fresh Breath Enamel Toothpaste 4oz, 4pk Sale - $13.00 after checking instant coupon, Save $5 at checking plus Free shipping with Subscribe & Save. Next lowest price $20. Highly rated at 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- Four 4 oz tubes of Sensodyne Fresh Mint Sensitive Toothpaste, Cavity Prevention and Sensitive Teeth Treatment
- Toothpaste for sensitive teeth that provides lasting sensitivity relief and protection with twice daily brushing
- Acid erosion toothpaste that protects your teeth from the effects of exposure to acidic foods and everyday acids by delivering minerals directly into the enamel layer
- Sensitive enamel toothpaste that protects your teeth from pain triggers like temperature changes, acids, sweets or contact
- Strong enamel toothpaste that offers effective protection against cavities and improves your overall teeth health
- Teeth whitening toothpaste that polishes away stains for whiter, brighter teeth
- Pronamel cleansing mint toothpaste leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth
- Brush for two minutes, twice daily
Sensodyne toothpaste is specifically designed for individuals who have sensitive teeth and experience discomfort or pain when consuming hot, cold, sweet, or acidic foods and beverages. If you have tooth sensitivity, using Sensodyne toothpaste can help alleviate the symptoms and provide relief. However, it's essential to consult with a dentist for a proper diagnosis and to determine if Sensodyne is the right product for your dental needs.Sales tax in: All Except AK, DE, MT, NH, OR
Posted: October 3, 2023 9:16 AM PDT
Last Update: Wednesday 4th of October 2023
Free Food Coupons App:
Home> > Restaurants > Amazon
Share Page: Submit a Coupon
Amazon Coupon Codes, Printable coupons, and Promo Codes13 Coupon Codes Available
6 Online Coupons
5 Coupon Codes added this week
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Coupons and Deals
- New Coupon
Takeout Coupons, Deals
Tuesday Daily Deals
Takeout Coupons, Deals
Tuesday Daily Deals
New Food Coupons from:
Amazon Recently Expired Coupon Codes, Printables, and Promo CodesThese coupons and deals for Amazon have expired but may still work.
- New Coupon
AmazonAmazon Family Free 30 day Trial
Save 20% on diapers subscriptions
Exclusive Coupons and Deals from Amazon Family
Exclusive Baby Registry benefits
FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs and more Prime benefits
Latest Food Coupons
At participating locations.
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Amazon Coupons and Deals
Thank you for joining our mailing list!
Amazon is a multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in July of 1994. He began the company as an online store for books, and sold them out of his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Now, Amazon sells a variety of products from many different categories. In addition to selling physical items, Amazon also offers content for downloading and streaming through its Prime Video, Twitch, Amazon Music, and Audible services. The company produces consumer electronics such as e-readers known as Kindles and Echo devices as well.
Jeff Bezos decided to found and grow Amazon near Seattle, as he found lots of talent in technology with Microsoft already being established in the area. Amazon grew steadily and made its initial public offering in May of 1997. In 1998, it expanded into selling music and videos, and made international forays by buying existing businesses which sold books online in the UK and Germany. In the subsequent year, the company expanded its product categories still further into new areas including software, home Improvement, and games.
Stores sell products of these categories:
Amazon Device Accessories
Automotive & Powersports
Camera & Photo
Cell Phones & Accessories
Grocery & Gourmet Foods
Health & Personal Care
Home & Garden
Industrial & Scientific
Kindle Accessories and Amazon Fire TV Accessories
Music and DVD
Tools & Home
Toys & Games
Video, DVD & Blu-ray
What Coupons Does Amazon Offer?
Amazon offers discounts on specific items, as well as special offers for their Amazon Prime members. For $14.99 per month, users receive access to free delivery, TV and movies, special deals, and more.
Additionally, Amazon offers an annual event known as Prime Day, where limited-time deals are featured all over the website for any customers who are prime members. Changes in pricing are automatically reflected on their website.
How to use Amazon Coupons
Discounted prices will automatically be applied to orders, and Prime membership benefits are applied to the account it has been purchased on. Additionally, promotion codes can be entered at checkout. Coupon validity may depend on your location and the items you plan to purchase.
What are Amazon hours?
The Amazon Warehouse essentially operates 24 hours a day. Orders can be placed at any time, but may not be shipped or delivered outside of a certain time frame.
Does Amazon offer delivery?
Amazon delivers items 7 days a week between 6 AM and 10 PM in most areas. Shipping time periods can occur on the same day or during a specific span of business days, with all delivery options listed at checkout. Rates are impacted based on location, as well as Prime membership.
More From Wikipedia
"Amazon went public in May 1997. It began selling music and videos in 1998, and began international operations by acquiring online sellers of books in the United Kingdom and Germany. The following year, it began selling video games, consumer electronics, home improvement items, software, games, and toys.
In 2002, it launched Amazon Web Services (AWS), which provided data on website popularity, Internet traffic patterns, and other statistics for marketers and developers. In 2006, it grew its AWS portfolio when Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), which rented computer processing power, provided Simple Storage Service (S3), and rented data storage via the Internet, also became available. That year, Amazon also started which allowed individuals and small companies to sell items through the company's Internet site. In 2012, Amazon bought Kiva Systems to automate its inventory management business. It purchased the Whole Foods Market supermarket chain in 2017.
On February 2, 2021, Amazon announced that Jeff Bezos would step down as CEO to become executive chair of Amazon's board in Q3 of 2021. Andy Jassy, previously CEO of AWS, became Amazon's CEO."
- Visit Website »
- Company Vital Information:
- Company Name: Amazon
- Headquarters Phone: 206-266-1000
- Headquarters Fax: 206-622-2405
- Corporate Address:
410 Terry Avenue North
Seattle, CA 98109 USA
- Payment Accepted: Visa (including the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card) MasterCard, EuroCard, Discover Network, American Express, Diner's Club (U.S. billing addresses only), JCB, NYCE STAR Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit or gift cards, Amazon Store Card
- Sales tax in: All Except AK, DE, MT, NH, OR
- Shipping: Free shipping $35. Shipping Methods: Next Day, 2 Day, 3-5 Day. Free shipping with their Amazon Prime subscription.
- Return policy: 30 days, 50% restocking fee depending on item. 3rd parties have their own policies.
- Information subject to change. Contact us with any updates.