Jack in the Box Deals and Sales
Jack in the Box Coupons
Jack in the Box uses their website and mobile apps to deliver their coupons and special deals, so you need to have a smartphone or computer to save.
How to access Jack in the Box offers on the app
- Download the Jack in the Box app. [iOS] [Android]
- Sign in, or create an account.
- If you’re creating an account, enter your name, email, and password as well as your zip code. You can choose if you want to receive promotional emails and offers from Jack in the Box.
- Once you’ve clicked Register, Jack in the Box will send you a confirmation email. Once you confirm your email, you may sign in on the Jack in the Box app.
- An intro will play the first time you open the app. It will show you how to navigate the app.
- If you let the app find your location, it will locate the nearest Jack in the Box for you.
- On the home page, click on Offers & Deals. From here you will have the option to tap on Offers or Deals. Offers are exclusive to the app, while Deals are not. You can use either to find eligible coupons.
- Once you find a coupon you want, tap on the coupon then tap Redeem Offer.
- Select a store, and order what you’d like to eat. The coupon will be automatically applied to your total purchase.
How to access and use your Jack in the Box rewards account on the website
- Go to the Jack in the Box app.
- Click Offers on the top bar.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number. Entering your phone number is not mandatory.
- Enter the required information, such as your email address and name. On the bottom left, while you see the loading screen, you can click Get a Free Burger to receive a coupon for a free burger.
- From there you can find offers and deals as well as your account information on the homepage.
- Find your nearest Jack in the Box with their Restaurant Locator
- Offers will vary depending on the location
Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Valid only at participating locations. One offer per coupon.Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: July 25, 2020 12:00 AM PDT
Last Update: Sunday 17th of October 2021
Free Food Coupons App:
Share Page: Submit a Coupon
Jack in the Box Coupon Codes, Printable coupons, and Promo CodesFood, Beverage, & Restaurant Coupons
21 Coupon Codes Available
8 Online Coupons
7 Coupon Codes added this week
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Food Coupons and Deals
New Food Coupons from:
Jack in the Box (In-Store Only)
Sign Up For Special Offers by Email or Text
Free 2 tacos with any purchase, on your birthday. At participating locations
Coupon code: 892
Jack in the Box Recently Expired Coupon Codes, Printables, and Promo CodesThese coupons and deals for Jack in the Box have expired but may still work.
Latest Food Coupons
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Jack in the Box Coupons and Deals
How to use Jack in the Box Coupons
Jack in the Box has embraced their website and mobile apps to deliver their coupons and special deals, so you need to have a smartphone or computer to save at Jack in the Box. Add items to your cart, then enter the Promo Code at the Checkout screen. These coupon codes can work both with online mobile ordering and in store. Some coupons come from newspapers or mailers
Be sure to sign up for Jack in the Box's App, with it you can get extra coupons. They have coupons updated on a weekly basis. They give away free food with purchase including tacos, churros, french fries and more.
Top 6 Most Popular Jack in the Box Meals
Buttery Jack - Classic
Jack's Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Seasoned Curly Fries
What are Jack in the Box hours?
Hours at each restaurant vary, so be sure to call your local Jack in the Box before placing an order or driving to it. The more busy locations will be open extended hours. Their opening time are typically Daily, 6AM and they usually close at 1AM. Always call ahead to verify, especially if there is a holiday. They do serve breakfast.
Does Jack in the Box offer delivery?
They accept online orders for both delivery and in store pickup. Jack in the Box also uses most of the major food delivery services including Door Dash, Postmates, or UberEats. Each location is different and may be using a different delivery app. Open each app to check if your nearby Jack in the Box is available. They offer free delivery from time to time with a minimum order size.
Where is the nearest Jack in the Box?
Click on the Jack in the Box store locator to find your nearest restaurant. Allow them to get your location or enter your zip code or city, state to find the nearest one to you.
Jack in the Box Coupon Fine Print
Like all things in life, there are limits to the coupon and promo codes. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Valid only at participating restaurants. Why this? Some locations are owned by local franchisees that go rogue and do not follow the promotions that corporate puts out. Call ahead to check. Coupons are limit one per person and one per visit. Not combinable with other promotions. Special deals are not usually available in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Void where prohibited or if reproduced altered or sold. Tax may apply. Cash value 1/100. Not valid in delivery orders.
All about Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is an American fast food restaurant that specializes in hamburgers, but also sells breakfast items, tacos, and more. It was founded in 1951 in San Diego as a drive in restaurant. Its claim to fame is a clown in a box and a variety of fast food with more new products than other fast food chains like McDonalds. Jack in the Box is a fast food chain that operates and franchises restaurants. With a target audience of families at a lower price range, Jack in the Box emphasizes that they offer food 24 hours a day.
Jack in the Box has over 2,000 locations primarily around the West Coast of the United States. Some early history from Wikipedia "Robert Oscar Peterson already owned several successful restaurants when he opened Topsy's Drive-In at 6270 El Cajon Boulevard in San Diego in 1941. Several more Topsy's were opened and eventually renamed Oscar's. By the late 1940s the Oscar's locations had developed a circus-like décor featuring drawings of a starry-eyed clown.
In 1947, Peterson obtained rights for the intercom ordering concept from George Manos who owned one location named Chatter box in Anchorage, Alaska, the first known location to use the intercom concept for drive up windows. In 1951, Peterson converted the El Cajon Boulevard location into Jack in the Box, a hamburger stand focused on drive-through service. While the drive-through concept was not new, Jack in the Box innovated a two-way intercom system, the first major chain to use an intercom and the first to focus on drive-through. The intercom allowed much faster service than a traditional drive-up window; while one customer was being served at the window, a second and even a third customer's order could be taken and prepared. A giant clown projected from the roof, and a smaller clown head sat atop the intercom, where a sign said "Pull forward, Jack will speak to you." The Jack in the Box restaurant was conceived as a "modern food machine," designed by La Jolla, California master architect Russell Forester.
Quick service made the new location very popular, and soon all of Oscar's locations were redesigned with intercoms and rechristened Jack in the Box restaurants." About Jack in the Box Jack in the Box is a fast food chain that offers a variety of American and internationally themed food items. Serving mostly the West and South East, Jack in the Box continues to be one of the top fast food restaurants behind McDonalds and Burger King.
- Visit Website »
- Company Vital Information:
- Company Name: Jack in the Box
- Headquarters Phone: 858-571-2121
- Corporate Address:
9330 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123 USA
- Payment Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Delivery: Local Delivery from select stores
- Return policy: Complain to the Order Taker or Manager
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary - Industry: Food/Drink - Restaurants
- Information subject to change. Contact us with any updates.