Taco Bell Deals and Sales
Taco Bell Coupons
Taco Bell uses their website and mobile apps to deliver their coupons and special deals, so you need to have a smartphone or computer to save.
How to access Taco Bell rewards & deals on the app
- Download the Taco Bell app [iOS] [Android]
- Open the app, read the intro and tap Next
- To access rewards, you need to have an account. You can either log in with in an existing account, or tap Sign Up
- Enter your information, and continue to the next page
- After you’ve signed in or created an account, you’ll land on the Rewards page. Here you can see the Taco Bell rewards points you’ve acquired, as well as your Taco Bell rewards level. Tap My Rewards
- Find a rewards you’d like to redeem, and tap the Redeem button next to it
- Tap Select next to the coupon. You should see a message saying it has been added to your order. When you add food to your cart, it will now apply a discount respective to the coupon you selected.
- You can select more rewards, or checkout through the Menu tab on the bottom middle left.
How to access Taco Bell deals on the website
- Go to the Taco Bell rewards website
- Click Log In at the top right corner, or Sign Up to create an account
- You can access your cart at the top right corner of the screen, as well as view the rewards and offers you have redeemed on the app. You must use the app to redeem these rewards.
- Find your nearest Pizza Hut with their Restaurant Locator
- Offers will vary depending on the location
Offers only available at participating restaurants. No cash value. Redistribution of coupons is prohibited.Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: July 25, 2020 12:00 AM PDT
Last Update: Saturday 16th of October 2021
Free Food Coupons App:
Share Page: Submit a Coupon
Taco Bell Coupon Codes, Printable coupons, and Promo CodesFood, Beverage, & Restaurant Coupons
13 Coupon Codes Available
6 Online Coupons
5 Coupon Codes added this week
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Food Coupons and Deals
New Food Coupons from:
Taco Bell (In-Store and Online)
Taco Bell Recently Expired Coupon Codes, Printables, and Promo CodesThese coupons and deals for Taco Bell have expired but may still work.
Taco Bell (In-Store and Online)
Taco Bell (In-Store and Online)
Taco Bell (In-Store Only)
Latest Food Coupons
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Taco Bell Coupons and Deals
How to use Taco Bell Coupons
Taco Bell uses their website and mobile apps to deliver their coupons and special deals, so you need to have a smartphone or computer to save at Taco Bell. Add items to your cart, then enter the Promo Code at the Checkout screen. These coupon codes can work both with online mobile ordering and in store.
Coupons are limit one per person and one per visit. Not combinable with other promotions. Special deals are not usually available in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Top 6 Most Popular Taco Bell Menu Items
Crunchy Taco Supereme
Doritos Loco Taco
Beefy Fritos Burrito
What are Taco Bell hours?
Hours at each restaurant vary, so be sure to call your local Taco Bell before placing an order or driving to it. The more busy locations will be open extended hours. Their opening time are typically Daily, 7AM and they usually close at Midnight to 1am. Always call ahead to verify, especially if there is a holiday. They do serve breakfast burritos and more.
Does Taco Bell offer delivery?
They accept online orders for both delivery and in store pickup. Taco Bell also uses most of the major food delivery services including Door Dash, Postmates, or UberEats. Each location is different and may be using a different delivery app. Open each app to check if your nearby Taco Bell is available. They offer free delivery from time to time with a minimum order size.
Where is the nearest Taco Bell?
Click on the Taco Bell store locator to find your nearest restaurant. Allow them to get your location or enter your zip code or city, state to find the nearest one to you.
Taco Bell Coupon Fine Print
Like all things in life, there are limits to the coupon and promo codes. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Valid only at participating restaurants. Why this? Some locations are owned by local franchisees that go rogue and do not follow the promotions that corporate puts out. Call ahead to check. Coupons are limit one per person and one per visit. Not combinable with other promotions. Special deals are not usually available in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Void where prohibited or if reproduced altered or sold. Tax may apply. Cash value 1/100. Not valid in delivery orders.
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine, California focusing on Americanized Mexican Food including Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas and more. Most items cost $1-$3, so most people purchase multiple items to eat.
Taco Bell is a fast food chain that has about 6,400 locations globally. Taco Bell serves a variety of Tex-Mex foods to over 2 billion people each year. Based in California Taco Bell franchisees over 80% of their restaurants.
Some early history from Wikipedia
"Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell's Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1946 when he was 23 years old. In 1950, he opened Bell's Hamburgers and Hot Dogs in San Bernardino's West Side barrio. According to Gustavo Arellano, author of Taco USA: How Mexican Food Conquered America, Bell watched long lines of customers at a Mexican restaurant called the Mitla Cafe, located across the street, which attracted a dedicated customer base for its hard-shelled tacos. Bell began eating there regularly, attempting to reverse-engineer the recipe, and eventually won the confidence of the proprietors such that they allowed him to see how the tacos and other foods were prepared. In late 1951 or early 1952, he took what he had learned and opened a new stand, this time selling tacos under the name of Taco-Tia.
Over the next few years Bell owned and operated a number of restaurants in southern California including four called El Taco. Bell sold the El Tacos to his partner and built the first Taco Bell in Downey in 1962. On the night of Nov. 19, 2015 the original Taco Bell building in Downey was moved to the Taco Bell Corporate Headquarters in Irvine, CA. In 1962, he sold Taco-Tia. Kermit Becky, a former Los Angeles policeofficer, bought the first Taco Bell franchise from Glen Bell in 1964, and located it in Torrance. The company grew rapidly, and by 1967, the 100th restaurant opened at 400 South Brookhurst in Anaheim. In 1970, Taco Bell went public with 325 restaurants. In 1978, PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell from Glen Bell."
- Visit Website »
- Company Vital Information:
- Company Name: Taco Bell
- Headquarters Phone: 949-863-2237
- Corporate Address:
1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, CA 92618 USA
- Payment Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Delivery: Local Delivery from select stores
- Return policy: Complain to the Order Taker or Manager
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary - Industry: Food/Drink - Restaurants
- Information subject to change. Contact us with any updates.