How to use Taco Bell Coupons
Taco Bell uses their website and mobile apps to deliver their coupons and special deals, so you need to have a smartphone or computer to save.
How to access Taco Bell rewards & deals on the app
- Download the Taco Bell app [iOS] [Android]
- Open the app, read the intro and tap Next
- To access rewards, you need to have an account. You can either log in with in an existing account, or tap Sign Up
- Enter your information, and continue to the next page
- After you’ve signed in or created an account, you’ll land on the Rewards page. Here you can see the Taco Bell rewards points you’ve acquired, as well as your Taco Bell rewards level. Tap My Rewards
- Find a rewards you’d like to redeem, and tap the Redeem button next to it
- Tap Select next to the coupon. You should see a message saying it has been added to your order. When you add food to your cart, it will now apply a discount respective to the coupon you selected.
- You can select more rewards, or checkout through the Menu tab on the bottom middle left.
How to access Taco Bell deals on the website
- Go to the Taco Bell rewards website
- Click Log In at the top right corner, or Sign Up to create an account
- You can access your cart at the top right corner of the screen, as well as view the rewards and offers you have redeemed on the app. You must use the app to redeem these rewards.
- Find your nearest Pizza Hut with their Restaurant Locator
- Offers will vary depending on the location
Offers only available at participating restaurants. No cash value. Redistribution of coupons is prohibited.
- Posted by: The Chief
- Share Deal:
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Report Error
Taco Bell Coupon Codes, Printable coupons, and Promo CodesFood, Beverage, & Restaurant Coupons
18 Coupon Codes Available
7 Online Coupons
6 Coupon Codes added this week
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Food Coupons and Deals
Taco Bell (In-Store and Online)