T-Mobile Deals and Sales
Time to switch to a better carrier with Unlimited.. Up to $700 off iPhone XS, XS Max, XR - AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon when you activate service and trade in select phones.
- iPhone XS, XS Max Preorders NOW - It ships 9/21/2018.
- iPhone XR Pre-orders on 10/19/2018
- iPhone XS: $999 (64GB), $1,149 (256GB), $1,349 (512GB)
- iPhone XS Max: $1,099 (64GB), $1,249 (256GB), $1,449 (512GB)
Unlock your credit report if you locked it.
Special iPhone XS Promotions
- Verizon: Buy latest iPhone, Save $700 on another. (Via 24 monthly bill credits) Or Get Extra $100 w/select trade in. Requires adding one new line of service. $100 off an iPad with payment plan.
- T-Mobile: Up to $300 credit with eligible phone trade-in. (Via 24 monthly bill credits) - Buy 2 iPhone XS and add a new line to save $700 via bill credits over 24 months.
- AT&T: Buy latest iPhone and add a line of service, Save $700 on another or Get 64GB iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus at no extra cost. (Via 24 monthly bill credits)
- Sprint: iPhone XS for $0/mo or XS Max $4.17/mo with eligible trade-in and 18 month Sprint Flex Lease. New Plans from $40/mon Exp 9/27/2018
Some Older phones are available with less trade in. Trading in is a lot easier than selling your phone on eBay or Craigslist.
AT&T Unlimited & More Plan
- 1 Line $70 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Max 3Mbps data speed, No Hotspot
- Unlimited Texts to 120 countries
- 30+ channels of Live TV
- 4 lines for $160
- Plus tax & fees
T-Mobile Unlimited Plan
- 1 Line $70 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Unlimited Hotspot (3G) - Free Netflix
- 4 lines for $160
- tax & fees Included
Get the Apple Watch and get 3 months Free of line access fees. Must have iPhone 6 or newer.
Verizon go Unlimited Plan
- 1 Line $80 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Unlimited Hotspot (600kbps)
- Apple Music Free for 6 months
- Mexico & Canada Talk, Text & Data
- 4 lines for $160
- Annual Upgrade plan available
- Plus tax & fees
Eligible Devices to trade in are iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, LG G7 ThinQ, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note8, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2XL.
iPhone XS Specifications
- All Glass surface on front and back
- 5.8" or 6.1" Super Retina Edge-to-Edge 2436x1125 (458ppi) Screen
- Super fast A11 Bionic Chip CPU
- 12MPixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- 7MPixel front camera with Retina Flash
- Wireless charging using Qi industry standard
- FaceID to unlock phone
- iOS 12
Posted: September 20, 2018 8:01 PM PDT
Last Update: Sunday 23rd of September 2018
T-Mobile Coupon Codes and Promo Codes
4 Coupon Codes Available
Simple Choice plans regardless of the amount of 4G LTE include Simple Global, Music Freedom, Mobile Without Borders and now optimized video streaming with Binge On, allowing you to stretch your data 3x further when streaming video, at no extra charge. For customers with 6GB or more, you also get Data Stash included and unlimited video streaming from your favorite streaming services without ever using your high-speed data.
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Coupons and Deals
T-Mobile Recently Expired Coupon Codes and Promo CodesThese coupons and deals for T-Mobile have expired but may still work.
Latest Food Coupons
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more T-Mobile Coupons and Deals
T-Mobile USA is a major wireless cellphone carrier in the United States. It is 2/3's owned by Deutsche Telekom AG, a large German communications firm, even though it trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol TMUS.
The mother company, Deutsche Telekom Based in Bonn, Germany, has subsidiaries who operate GSM, UMTS and LTE-based cellular networks in Europe, the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company has financial stakes in mobile operators in both Central and Eastern Europe.
Their motto is to connect folks: The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing: help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here.
T-Mobile runs T-mobile.com and has been a pioneer in preventing unforeseen cell phone bill shock, with their overage plans. Overage alerts help customers avoid unexpected high wireless bills when they have a limited number of minutes, messages, and or data.
T-Mobile has a pretty standard phone unlocking policy for those on a monthly plan.
- The device must have been active on the T-Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
- If the device was financed using T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), then all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
- If the device is on an account that has are under a service contract term, then at least 18 consecutive monthly payments must have been made or the account was migrated to Simple Choice no contract rate plan.
- If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
- T-Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
Per Wikipedia: T-Mobile US provides wireless voice, messaging, and data services in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands under the T-Mobile, MetroPCS and GoSmart Mobile brands. The company operates the third largest wireless network in the U.S. market with over 61.2 million customers and annual revenues of $29.56 billion.Its nationwide network reaches 98 percent of Americans, through its EDGE 2G/HSPA 3G/HSPA+ 4G/4G LTE networks, as well as through roaming agreements (see section: Radio frequency spectrum chart). As of 2011, J. D. Power and Associates, a global marketing-information-services firm, ranked the company highest among major wireless carriers for retail-store satisfaction four years consecutively and highest for wireless customer care two years consecutively.
The company owns licences to operate a 1900 MHz GSM PCS digital cellular network and a 1700 MHz UMTS AWS digital cellular network that cover areas of the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It provides coverage in areas where it does not own radio frequency spectrum licenses via roaming agreements with other operators of compatible networks. In addition to its cellular mobile network, T-Mobile US operates a nationwide Wi-Fi Internet-access network under the T-Mobile HotSpots brand. The T-Mobile HotSpot service offers access to a nationwide network of approximately 8,350 access points, installed in venues such as Starbucks coffeehouses, FedEx Office Office and Print Centers, Hyatt hotels and resorts, Red Roof Inns, Sofitel hotels, Novotel hotels, the airline clubs of American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and US Airways, and airports.
- Visit Website »
- Phone: 800-866-2453
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380 USA
- Payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Sales tax in: Most States Free Shipping
- Return policy: 30 days/14 days for discounted items