T-Mobile Deals and Sales
Time to switch. T-Mobile Buy 1 Get 1 Free Samsung S9 or iPhone via prepaid card, when you sign up for new T-Mobile plan for a limited time. Expires Soon or while supplies last.
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ Buy 1 Get 1 free
- Buy an iPhone 7, 7 plus, 8, 8 plus, or X port at least one line over, and trade-in, get another equal or lesser value free (up to $700) via mail in rebate
- T-Mobile ONE plans include Netflix. 2+ qualifying lines required.
With 24 monthly bill credits when you add two qualifying lines of service. If you cancel wireless service, credits may stop & remaining balance is due. For well-qualified customers. Full tax on pre-rebate price for both devices due at sale. SIM starter kit required.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specs
- 5.8in Infinity Screen
- Bixby assistant
- Wireless fast charging
- Water resistant
- Android 7 Nougat
- Front 8MP and rear 12MP F1.7 camera with autofocus and optical image stabilization
- 802.11ac wireless
Competition is good, Verizon added a new Unlimited plan, so T-Mobile is one upping them.
- $70 for one Unlimited line - no other fees
- $120 for two Unlimited lines ALL IN
- $160 for four Unlimited lines ALL IN
- They now pay for your Taxes & Fees
Kickback! Get back a $10 Bill Credit for each line that uses less than 2GB of Data.
Switch to T-Mobile
Switch to T-Mobile and get a $150 Prepaid MasterCard per line. That is $600 for a family of 4. Expires Soon
T-Mobile ONE Plan
- Unlimited Talk, text, 4G LTE data
- Unlimited Streaming video and music
- Unlimited travel Abroad + GOGO
- The new plan has some gotchas
- On all plans, during congestion the top 3% of data users (>26GB/mo.) may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle. Video typically streams on smartphone/tablet at DVD quality (480p). Tethering at Max 3G speeds.
- One Plan Caps hotspot usage to 2G speeds unless you pay extra $15/month
- One Plan Throttles video to 480p unless you pay extra $25/month
- Prices are $5 higher for customers who do not enable automatic payments
T-Mobile Plans have these special features
- Free video streaming with select services - Netflix, Hulu, ESPN, etc..
- No limits or overage fees
- Jump! on Demand to upgrade to a new phone
- Free Data Roaming and texting in 140+ countries
- Upto $650 trade in when switching carriers
Posted: July 19, 2018 12:00 PM PDT
Last Update: Sunday 22nd of July 2018
T-Mobile Coupon Codes and Promo Codes
4 Coupon Codes Available
Simple Choice plans regardless of the amount of 4G LTE include Simple Global, Music Freedom, Mobile Without Borders and now optimized video streaming with Binge On, allowing you to stretch your data 3x further when streaming video, at no extra charge. For customers with 6GB or more, you also get Data Stash included and unlimited video streaming from your favorite streaming services without ever using your high-speed data.
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Coupons and Deals
T-Mobile Recently Expired Coupon Codes and Promo CodesThese coupons and deals for T-Mobile have expired but may still work.
Latest Food Coupons
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more T-Mobile Coupons and Deals
T-Mobile USA is a major wireless cellphone carrier in the United States. It is 2/3's owned by Deutsche Telekom AG, a large German communications firm, even though it trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol TMUS.
The mother company, Deutsche Telekom Based in Bonn, Germany, has subsidiaries who operate GSM, UMTS and LTE-based cellular networks in Europe, the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company has financial stakes in mobile operators in both Central and Eastern Europe.
Their motto is to connect folks: The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing: help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here.
T-Mobile runs T-mobile.com and has been a pioneer in preventing unforeseen cell phone bill shock, with their overage plans. Overage alerts help customers avoid unexpected high wireless bills when they have a limited number of minutes, messages, and or data.
T-Mobile has a pretty standard phone unlocking policy for those on a monthly plan.
- The device must have been active on the T-Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
- If the device was financed using T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), then all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
- If the device is on an account that has are under a service contract term, then at least 18 consecutive monthly payments must have been made or the account was migrated to Simple Choice no contract rate plan.
- If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
- T-Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
Per Wikipedia: T-Mobile US provides wireless voice, messaging, and data services in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands under the T-Mobile, MetroPCS and GoSmart Mobile brands. The company operates the third largest wireless network in the U.S. market with over 61.2 million customers and annual revenues of $29.56 billion.Its nationwide network reaches 98 percent of Americans, through its EDGE 2G/HSPA 3G/HSPA+ 4G/4G LTE networks, as well as through roaming agreements (see section: Radio frequency spectrum chart). As of 2011, J. D. Power and Associates, a global marketing-information-services firm, ranked the company highest among major wireless carriers for retail-store satisfaction four years consecutively and highest for wireless customer care two years consecutively.
The company owns licences to operate a 1900 MHz GSM PCS digital cellular network and a 1700 MHz UMTS AWS digital cellular network that cover areas of the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It provides coverage in areas where it does not own radio frequency spectrum licenses via roaming agreements with other operators of compatible networks. In addition to its cellular mobile network, T-Mobile US operates a nationwide Wi-Fi Internet-access network under the T-Mobile HotSpots brand. The T-Mobile HotSpot service offers access to a nationwide network of approximately 8,350 access points, installed in venues such as Starbucks coffeehouses, FedEx Office Office and Print Centers, Hyatt hotels and resorts, Red Roof Inns, Sofitel hotels, Novotel hotels, the airline clubs of American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and US Airways, and airports.
- Visit Website »
- Phone: 800-866-2453
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380 USA
- Payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Sales tax in: Most States Free Shipping
- Return policy: 30 days/14 days for discounted items