Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Non Tech deals:
Easter 2019 Special Restaurant and Food Promotions
Easter falls on Sunday, April 21, 2019 and many restaurants have new special deals for this special day. From high end fine dining to more casual dine.
- Many stores are closed on Easter, so this guide to Easter Restaurant Specials and Deals will help you find a great place to celebrate Easter Sunday.
Come celebrate Easter and Lent with these deals from your favorite restaurants.
Here are some promotions:
- Baskin Robbins -$3 Off Any Ice Cream Cake Over $15 with code: HAPPYBDAY
- Bob Evans - Bob Evans Farmhouse Feast starting at $49.99(Feeds 4) to $119.99(Feeds 8). Limited Time Only and While Supplies Last.
- Boston Market - Get a complete Heat and Serve ham or turkey dinner for 12 for $119.99. The dinner package includes a whole ham or two boneless turkey breasts, mashed potatoes, cinnamon apples, sweet potato casserole, cornbread and two apple pies. Take the meal home chilled, then just heat and serve. For a smaller serving, Boston Market also has a Half Boneless Ham or Boneless Turkey Breast meal for 4-6 for $84.99. Or get a feast for 3 for $34.99, or an individual meal for $12.99.
- Capital Grill - Three-course Easter brunch for $49 for adults, $15 for children, served 10AM - 2PM. aster Brunch menu not offered in the following locations: Burlington, Boston, Clayton, NYC – Chrysler Center, NYC – Rockefeller Center, Miami and Troy.
- Carvel Ice Cream is featuring a lineup of Easter Cake
- Claim Jumpers has a $24.95 Sunday Brunch on Easter Sunday.
- Chevys Fresh Mex - is open on Easter Sunday. Kids must be 10 and under and must order from Kids Menu. Additionally, Happy Hour everyday from 4-8PM. $4-$6 Food and Drink Specials.
- Cracker Barrel has a Heat and Serve Easter Family Meal To-Go for 10 people at $119.99.
- Dennys is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for Easter Sunday.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Three-course Easter brunch for $32 to $48 for adults and $16 to $19 for children. The Easter brunch is served from 10 AM to 3 PM on Easter Sunday. Entree choices include Eggs Benedict with filet mignon; Brioche French Toast; Quiche; and Salmon Cobb Salad. The Easter Brunch is served from 10AM - 3PM.
- Fogo de Chão - Easter dining from 11AM - 9PM on Easter Sunday.
- Golden Corral - Restaurants will be open during regular hours on Easter Sunday, serving their Sunday buffet.
- Honeybaked Ham - Multiple ham selections for Easter, with coupons available on some items and extended hours on Friday and Saturday at some locations.
- IHOP - Most restaurants will be open, call ahead to make sure.
- Legal Sea Foods - Most restaurants will be open, call ahead to make sure.
- Macaroni Grill - Easter brunch starts at 9am with special family activitiesNew Italian Fish Fry
- Maggiano’s - For about $28 for adults and $12.99 for kids 5 to 12, get an Easter Family Style Menu consisting of One Salad and One Starter, Three Entrée or Brunch Dishes, and Two Desserts.
- McCormick & Schmick's - Adult menu items are priced from $14 to $38 and Kids Brunch at $8.
- Mimi's - Easter Brunch starting at 7AM and a Three-course menu served from 11AM to close. Prices for the three-course menu at most locations are $19.99 for adults and $10.99 for kids. For takeout, Mimi’s has a Take-Home Easter Ham Feast for $104.99(Serves up to 10 people).
- Morton's - $59 Steak and Lobster Special for Easter Sunday. Visit Morton’s website for more details and to make reservations
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House - Three-course menu starting at $45.95 with dishes like Blackened Scallops served over jambalaya risotto and Blueberry Crumb Cheesecake.
- Ryan's Buffet - has a special Easter Feast.
- Seasons 52 - Three-course Easter brunch on Easter Sunday for around $30(Starter, entree, and dessert). Entrees include Prime Steak and Eggs, Grilled Lobster with Polenta and eggs, Sea Scallops, and Roasted Cornish Hen. Enjoy Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Sangria or Champagne Bellinis for $6.
- Shoney's is offering a home-cooked Easter Buffet on Easter Sunday, featuring traditional holiday favorites, freshly prepared on Easter Sunday. Shoney’s Easter Buffet includes sliced ham, turkey breast, fresh fried chicken, vegetables, salad, soup, fruit and more.
- Smith & Wollensky’s - Open for a Easter Sunday with their regular dinner menu.
- Smokey Bones - Get the 5-Platter Brunch for $20, plus Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s for $15.
- Waffle House will be open for Easter.
- Whole Foods - has multiple heat and serve options for Easter, including a Maple-Mustard Ham Dinner for about $140 (serves 8), or a la carte options like a Spiral Sliced Ham for about $60 or Lemnon Turkey Breast for about $35. You can also order sides like Asparagus and Potato Gratin with Gruyere.
- Wienerschnitzel- Chili Cheese Fries for $0.99 on Easter Sunday Only.
Promotions are at participating locations. Call ahead to verify with your local restaurant.
- Report Error
Posted by: The ChiefShare Deal: