Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Non Tech deals:
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card - Earn 40,000 bonus points
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card has No Foreign Transaction Fees. This is great for travelers.
The Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95 after.
How it works:
- You get 2 points for ever $1 you spend on Travel and Dining at restaurants.
- You get 1 point for ever $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Must spend $3,000 within the first 3 months to get 40,000 bonus points.
- Also, get 7% Annual Points dividend on all new points earned on purchases including points already redeemed
Travel Redemption Note:
- 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you redeem through Chase's Ultimate Rewards.
- Posted by: Mr. Arnie
- Share Deal:
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Report Error