- Great Value, no need to pay $700-$1000 for an expensive flagship phone!
- If your phone stopped getting monthly security updates, it is time for a new phone
It does not have all the latest bells and whistles but does the job at half the price of top of the line phones. No waterproofing, so use a good case. Review calls it a feature rich budget smartphone
Google Pixel phones get all the latest updates and do not have junkware installed. Comes with 5 years of Android OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; unlocked smartphone works with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers; not compatible with the Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband network
- Dual lenses: 12.2 Mpixel Wide, 12 MPixel Ultrawide camera
- 6GB RAM
- IP67 Water resistant
- 5G capable cell phone gives you an extra boost of speed so you can download a movie in seconds, enjoy smooth streaming in ultra clear HD, play games at home and on the go, and even share your 5G speed with friends
- The all day battery can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver
- Your phone will automatically receive the latest OS and security updates for at least 3 years; the custom-made Titan M chip helps secure the operating system and sensitive data, like passwords
- Take vibrant photos on your phone even in the dark with Night Sight, bring studio-quality light to your pictures of people with Portrait Light; and get more scenery and people in the shot with the rear-facing ultrawide lens
- Dual SIM (Single Nano SIM and eSIM)
Posted: November 29, 2023 6:59 AM PST
For Walmart Family Mobile. Plans from $24.88/month for 5GB Data - Unlimited talk/text
- iPhone 13 speed at less than half the price! Time to upgrade that old iPhone
- 64GB Apple iPhone SE Smartphone (3rd Generation)
- 5G Network Support
- 13Mpixel camera
Posted: November 27, 2023 11:59 PM PST
- The 20W USB-C port has enough power to charge an iPhone 12 to 50% in just 30 minutes. Also equipped with a 12W USB port if you need to charge a second device.
PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge. High-speed-Charging Technology: Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm.
Anker 10,000mAh Specifications
- Dual USB ports
- Input: 5V / 2A(max)
- Output: 5V / 3A(total)
- For iPhone 15/15 Plus/15 Pro/15 Pro Max, iPhone 14/13 Series, Samsung Galaxy
Posted: November 26, 2023 11:59 PM PST
Time to switch to a better carrier with a new iPhone 15. Up to $1000 off iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15Pro Max 5G - AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile when you activate service and trade in select phones. Deals are way better than expected, time to upgrade and switch carriers. If you have anything older than an iPhone X, to time to upgrade. Shipping soon.
- iPhone 15 has 5G, better battery, better camera, satellite emergency, crash detection and more!
Trade-in Old iPhone or Android Phone
The best deals are when trading in an old phone. If you do not have one, you can buy one on eBay and save a ton. Buy a Samsung S20FE 5G in very good condition for $160 and get $830 trade in value on AT&T! Keep your old iPhone as a spare. Buying a used iPhone is more worrisome with many having replaced screen using 3rd parties.
Wireless companies are giving phones away in exchange for locking you in for bill credits each month.
Unlock your credit report if you locked it to pass credit checks.
Special iPhone 15 Promotions when you Switch
- AT&T - Get up to $1000 off iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max - up to $830 off iPhone 15/ iPhone 15 Plus with eligible trade-in when you purchase on an installment plan, with an eligible AT&T unlimited plan (speed restrictions apply)
- Verizon: Get up to $1000 off this device when you trade in. New line required. Plus $200 when you switch.
- Xfinity: Save up to $800 on iPhone 15 Pro with tradein
- T-Mobile: Get an iPhone 15 Pro ON US via 24 mo. bill credits when you trade in an eligible device on Go5G Next or Go5G Plus plan.
Some Older phones are available with less trade in. Trading in is a lot easier than selling your phone on eBay or Craigslist.
New iPhones 15:
- iPhone 15: Starts at $799 (128GB), $899 (256GB), $1099 (512GB)
- iPhone 15 Plus: Starts at $899 (128GB), $999 (256GB), $1099 (512GB)
- iPhone 15 Pro: Starts at $999 (128GB), $1,099 (256GB), $1,299 (512GB), $1499 (1TB)
- iPhone 15 Pro Max: Starts at $1,199 (256GB), $1,399 (512GB), $1599 (1TB)
The biggest changes: USB-C port (no more proprietary Lightning cables!), all models have top of the screen Dynamic Island, better low light cameras, and the iPhone 15 Pro/ Pro Max models now have the new and faster A17 pro chip that speed up all tasks.
AT&T Unlimited Starter Plan
- 1 Line $65/mon for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, standard definition Streaming, Max 3Mbps data speed, 3GB Hotspot
- 5G Access
- Standard Mobile Security
- 5 lines for $150
- Plus tax & fees
- To qualify for $1000 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $230 or higher after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple iPhone: 12 Pro Max, 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy: Z Flip4, Z Fold4, S22 Ultra 5G, S23, S23+, S23 Ultra
- Google: 7 Pro
- Eligible devices:
- To qualify for $830 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $130-$229 after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple iPhone: 11, 11 Pro, iPhone 12mini, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 13 mini
- Samsung Galaxy: S20, S20 5G, S20 FE, S20 FE 5G, S20+, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, Note20, Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra, Note20 Ultra 5G, S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 FE 5G, Fold, Fold 5G, Z Flip3 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, S22 5G, S22+ 5G, ZFold2 5G, Z Fold3 5G
- Google: Pixel 6 Pro, 7
- OTHER: OnePlus 10 Pro
- Eligible devices:
Verizon Unlimited Welcome Plan
- 1 Line $45 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming
- 5G Nationwide
- No Hotspot
- Plus tax & fees
Verizon Special Trade-in Offer: Monthly price reflects net monthly payment, after Apple instant trade-in credit at checkout, and Verizon monthly bill credits applied over 24 months. Customer must remain in the Verizon Device Payment Program for 24 months to receive the full benefit of the Verizon bill credits. Bill credits may take 1-2 bill cycles to appear. If it takes two cycles for bill credits to appear, you’ll see the credit for the first cycle on your second bill in addition to that month’s credit. Requires purchase and activation of a new iPhone 15 mini, iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro, or iPhone 15 Pro Max with the Verizon Device Payment Program at 0% APR for 24 months, subject to carrier credit qualification, and iPhone availability and limits.
T-Mobile Essentials Plan
- 1 line $60/month, Get 3rd line free
- Unlimited Talk Text and Web
- Unlimited 3G hotspot
- DVD quality streaming
Posted: November 25, 2023 12:59 AM PST
Price drop. Google Pixel 7 128GB 5G Mint Mobile Sale $299.00 with Free Shipping. Expires: 12/1/2023, . Highly rated at 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Must buy: 5GB/month Data plan - Unlimited text/talk for 12 months for only $90. ($180)
- 1 color available
From landscapes to snowflakes, the powerful Pixel 7 Pro triple camera system adds drama and detail to all your photos and videos.
Google Pixel 7 Pro Specs:
- Google Tensor G2 Octa-Core
- 6.7" QHD+ Display Corning Gorilla Glass Victus (10-120Hz Smooth Display w/ LTPO)
- 8GB RAM Memory
- Triple camera (50MP+48MP+12MP) - 5x telephoto lens with 30x Super Res Zoom
- From 128GB of storage
- IP68 Water Resistance
- Wi-Fi 6E, BT 5.2, 4K video @ 30 fps, USB-C, Android 12
- Made with Recycled materials
- 5000 mAh Battery
Get hands-free help with Google Assistant, pair devices easily, and use Find My Device to locate your Pixel phone, Google Pixel Watch, or Pixel Buds
Cheaper little brother to the 7 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Specs:
- 6.3" FHD+ 90Hz OLED Display
- 8GB RAM
- Dual rear camera system
- 4355 mAh Battery
Posted: November 23, 2023 11:59 PM PST
Today BuyVia released our Smartphone Survey results revealing what features consumers want in their next Smartphone. As Apple, Samsung, Blackberry and Windows continually release enhanced devices, it’s always exciting to see what brands, operating systems and feature sets top the ‘most wanted’ lists.
How will the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 stand up to the iPhone? Does the new Blackberry 10 even stand a chance? Check out the infographic below to see the hottest features, how often people are upgrading, whether or not they plan to switch from Android to iOS or vice versa, and what people do with their old devices.