Google Store has the new $300 Pixel 3a, 4 Trade in towards Google Pixel 6a for $449.00, with Free Shipping. Offer ends Expires: 8/31/2022
Phones eligible for $300 Trade-In Credit include:
- Google Pixel 3a, Pixel 4, 4XL, 4a
- Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, SE (2nd Gen)
New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers
- Great Value, no need to pay $700-$1000 for an expensive flagship phone!
- If your phone stopped getting monthly security updates, it is time for a new phone
It does not have all the latest bells and whistles but does the job at half the price of top of the line phones. No waterproofing, so use a good case. Review calls it a feature rich budget smartphone
Google Pixel phones get all the latest updates and do not have junkware installed. Comes with 5 years of Android OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; unlocked smartphone works with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers; not compatible with the Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband network
- Dual lenses: 12.2 Mpixel Wide, 12 MPixel Ultrawide camera
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Flash Storage
- IP67 Water resistant
- 5G capable cell phone gives you an extra boost of speed so you can download a movie in seconds, enjoy smooth streaming in ultra clear HD, play games at home and on the go, and even share your 5G speed with friends
- The all day battery can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver
- Your phone will automatically receive the latest OS and security updates for at least 3 years; the custom-made Titan M chip helps secure the operating system and sensitive data, like passwords
- Take vibrant photos on your phone even in the dark with Night Sight, bring studio-quality light to your pictures of people with Portrait Light; and get more scenery and people in the shot with the rear-facing ultrawide lens
- Dual SIM (Single Nano SIM and eSIM)
Posted: August 13, 2022 9:31 PM PDT
Brand new, special launch promotions. Samsung has a New Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4, Flip4 5G Smartphone Sale, with Free Shipping. Expires: 8/31/2022
- $100 Samsung eCredit Certificate for a limited time
Pre-order and get a memory upgrade. Enjoy 512 GB for the price of 256 GB. Plus, get a Standing Cover with S Pen and up to $1,000 trade-in credit. For a limited time.
Does a lot in one hand with its 6.2-inch Cover Screen.1 Unfolded, the 7.6-inch Main Screen lets you really get into the zone. Pushed-back bezels plus an even more camouflaged Under Display Camera means there's no lines or black dot getting between you and the breathtaking Infinity Flex Display.
- Up to $1000 off Galaxy Z Fold4 5G
- Up to $900 off Galaxy Z Flip4 5G
- Trade in enhanced value for a limited time - Trade in smartphones, tablets, or smart watches
- Prices with activation
Posted: August 12, 2022 6:59 AM PDT
Get a pre-owned iPhone for less. iPhone 6 through 12, while supplies last.
iPhone XS Features:
- 6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- A12 Bionic Chip
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
Posted: August 10, 2022 6:01 AM PDT
Today BuyVia released our Smartphone Survey results revealing what features consumers want in their next Smartphone. As Apple, Samsung, Blackberry and Windows continually release enhanced devices, it’s always exciting to see what brands, operating systems and feature sets top the ‘most wanted’ lists.
How will the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 stand up to the iPhone? Does the new Blackberry 10 even stand a chance? Check out the infographic below to see the hottest features, how often people are upgrading, whether or not they plan to switch from Android to iOS or vice versa, and what people do with their old devices.