Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Non Tech deals:
Tax Day 2016 Freebies - Free Food and More 4/18/2016
Tax Day falls on Monday, April 18, 2016 thanks to celebration of Emancipation Day. You get an extra weekend to cram your taxes together. Some lesser known restaurants are playing the hype machine to give you freebies or special deals.
Emancipation Day is a holiday in Washington DC to mark the anniversary of the signing of the Compensated Emancipation Act, which president Abraham Lincoln signed on April 16, 1862. It is annually held on April 16.
Here are some promotions to help ease the Tax Day Pain:
- Bertucci’s - Has $10 off $30 takeout orders
- Black Angus - Has a 20% off coupon April 18-20, 2016
- Boston Market - Half Chicken Meal with 2 sides, corn bread, regular drink, and cookie $10.40
- Bruegger's Bagels - 13 bagels and 2 containers of Cream Cheese for $10.40
- Carrabbas Italian Grill - Has a 15% off coupon
- Chuck E Cheese - Free Large Cheese pizza when you buy another large pizza. Valid only on April 18, 2016
- Denny's - Has a 15% off Coupon
- Einstein Bagels - Has $1 off coupon
- Great American Cookies - Free Regular Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Hard Rock Cafe - Free Local Legendary Burger and Fries if you Sing for your supper. Yes you need to sing!
- Kona Ice - Free Hawaiian Shaved ice
- Krystal - Happy hour all day only on Tax Day 4/18/2016. Classic Krystal burger for only $0.59 each, $0.79 Krystal with Cheese or $.99 loaded Krystal with Cheese and Bacon.
- Outback Steakhouse - 15% off your entire check 4/14-4/18/2016
- Papa Murphy's - 50% off Pizza with code: SAVE50P
- Schlotzsky's - Has a free Original Sandwich when you buy a 32-oz drink and bag o chips
- Sonic - Has half priced cheeseburgers
- Sonny's BBQ - Dine in or take out 50% off Sweet and Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib Dinner
- Staples - Has 5 pounds of free paper shredding
- Tony Roma's - Email members get a free dessert. Coupon is good April 18 - 29.
- White Castle - 15% off through 4/18/2016
- World of Beer - Free Draught or $5 off your check during Tax Day.
Promotions are at participating locations. Call ahead to verify,
- Report Error
Posted by: The Chief