Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Smartphones deals:
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Unlocked No Contract Smartphone Sale $599.99 + Free Shipping
Over 400 sold. eBay with MonoPrice (225,000 feedback) has the very popular Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Unlocked No Contract Smartphone Sale Priced in several colors only for $599.99 + Free Shipping. Tax only in CA. 2% back in eBay bucks. Save up to $150 off a carrier store when you factor in tax. $695+tax at amazon from a 3rd party. 14 day returns.
This is good for AT&T, T-Mobile and other No contract smartphone plans. LTE support.
This big brother and chief rival to the iPhone 6, this S6 Edge+ is probably one of the best Android Smartphone out today. This has more storage, 32GB than past phones. Up to 21 hours of talk time. Fast 8-core processor and large 5.1in screen. No removable battery or memory card.
In the article, iPhone vs. Android: Making the best Choice, we compare the differences between the iPhone and Android phones.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ includes a new stylish look with better feel. New and improved 16Mpixel camera with auto HDR, 4K Ultra HD video recording. New Ultra Power Saving Mode. Cnet Review
Consider purchasing an unlocked cell phone if you are on AT&T or T-Mobile and want a new Smartphone without a contract. Unlocked Smartphones allow you to subscribe to low cost carriers mentioned below and function internationally, so you can use the same phone abroad.
Learn: No-Contract Plans, Unlocked Smartphones
Choosing the right plan for you is time consuming and can also be a hassle. We've done the research and you may save over $1,000 each year! Be sure to check out our no-contract Smartphone plan article: How to Find the Best No Contract Smartphone Plans where we compare all of the major network carriers. Check out our How to Buy an Unlocked Smartphones article to learn what it means to have an "Unlocked" Smartphone.
Low Cost Service Plan with Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data
T-Mobile offers a web exclusive pre-paid plan great for unlocked phones:
- $30/mo for Unlimited Web & Text with 100 Minutes Talk
Straight Talk, a prepaid carrier that is owned by Tracfone and Wal-mart, sells micro SIM cards for the that cost $14.99 + Free Shipping. You can pop these into any AT&T-compatible, T-Mobile-compatible, or unlocked GSM phone.
- $45 a month buys you unlimited talk, text and data with no contract or credit check.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Specifications
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay and Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 8 Cores: Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad-Core 2.1 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 32GB built in storage
- 16MPixel camera w/ 1080p video capture, 5 Mpixel front facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot (Depends on carrier support)
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for transactions, data exchanges and other short-range wireless interaction.
- Built in IR Blaster
- 4.87 ounces
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 26, 28)
- Nano SIM
- Sales tax in: Depends on seller
- Part number: G928G
- Report Error
Posted by: The ChiefShare Deal: