Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Smartphones deals:
Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB AT&T or Verizon No Contract Smartphone Sale $264.99 + Free Shipping
Over 300 sold. eBay (quick ship, 262,000 feedback) has the very popular Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB AT&T or Verizon No Contract Smartphone Sale Priced only for $264.99 + Free Shipping. Tax in WA.
This is good for AT&T No contract smartphone plans. With the Samsung Galaxy S7 having been released, prices on the older models have fallen heavily.
This big brother and chief rival to the iPhone 6, this S6 is probably one of the best Android Smartphone out today. This has more storage, 32GB than past phones. Up to 21 hours of talk time. Fast 8-core processor and large 5.1in screen. No removable battery or memory card.
In the article, iPhone vs. Android: Making the best Choice, we compare the differences between the iPhone and Android phones.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Review:
The Samsung Galaxy S6 includes a new stylish look with better feel. New and improved 16Mpixel camera with auto HDR, 4K Ultra HD video recording. New Ultra Power Saving Mode. Cnet Review
Learn: No-Contract Plans, Unlocked Smartphones
Learn what refurbished means.
Choosing the right plan for you is time consuming and can also be a hassle. We've done the research and you may save over $1,000 each year! Be sure to check out our no-contract Smartphone plan article: How to Find the Best No Contract Smartphone Plans where we compare all of the major network carriers. Check out our How to Buy an Unlocked Smartphones article to learn what it means to have an "Unlocked" Smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specifications
- 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay and Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 8 Cores: Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad-Core 2.1 GHz
- 3 GB RAM
- 32GB built in storage
- 16MPixel camera w/ 1080p video capture
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 5 (Lollipop)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot (Depends on carrier support)
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for transactions, data exchanges and other short-range wireless interaction.
- Built in IR Blaster
- 4.87 ounces
- Sales tax in: Depends on seller
- Part number: SM-G920
- Report Error
Posted by: The Chief