Ryobi 2200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator Deal $549.00 + Free Shipping
We like this Ryobi 2200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator because of its size, price, run time, and performance. It is pretty quiet and fuel efficient. Safe enough to run most electronics, which is a requirement for us.
In the box:
- RYi2200 Inverter Generator
- Engine Lubricant
- 12V Battery Charging Cable
- Operator’s Manual
- Quiet Engine
- 3-step Start-up engine
- Link two Ryobi Inverters together for twice the power
- Fuel Efficiency
- 3 year warranty
This inverter has auto idle technology that uses less or more fuel depending on the amount of power draw making it more fuel efficient.
- Starting Watt of: 2200
- Running Watt of: 1800
What is the difference between starting watt and running watt?
- Starting wattage is how much power that the generator can create for short periods of time to start electrical products in your home that needs a large amount of electricity to start-up.
- Running wattage is the amount of power being produced continuously to keep your items running.
How much watts do I need?
If you don't know how much watts you need, we recommend that you use a Wattage Calculator to estimate the approximate amount of watts you will need.
When you figure out your wattage needs, the best solution is to buy a generator with more wattage than your approximate estimation.
- The Ryobi 2200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator is 51 lbs.
This is a bit heavy compared to other similar generators.
However, this generator has rear wheels and a handle for mobility.
- This generator has a 4-cycle engine that is manufactured by Ryobi.
- This generator uses Gasoline to fuel the engine
- Has a fuel tank capacity of 1 gallon.
The Ryobi 2200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator has a run time of
- About 2.5 hours at full load
- About 5 hours per tank at 50% load
- The operational volume is at 58 dB.
The volume is like a normal conversation between two people that are 1 meter (approx. 3 ft.) apart or an air conditioning unit.
The Ryobi 2200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator is backed by a
- 3 year limited warranty
- 2x 120V AC outlet
- 1x 12V DC outlet
- 1x Parallel outlet, parallel kit sold separately.
The Parallel Kit
Inverter Generator Parallel Kit - $99.00
- Part number: RYI2200
- UPC: 046396001924
- Report Error
Posted by: Mr. Arnie