Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Networking deals:
NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1100 for Comcast, Time Warner, More.. $119.99 + Free Shipping
Costco has a NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1100 for Comcast, Time Warner, More.., $119.99 after instant coupon - Free Shipping. Expires: 4/27/2020 - Highly Rated at 4.2 out of 5 stars. Next lowest price $168 on amazon.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Support. Cable Internet Service plans up to 1Gbps. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding.
- Separate router required for Wi-Fi
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- DOCSIS 3.0 up to 32x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- ELIMINTE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to 120 per year
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox & more.
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services.
- 10Gbps is the maximum data transfer rate in the DOCSIS® 3.1 standard. In practice, your Internet speeds will be less, as the transfer rate may be reduced by the volume of network traffic or your service plan.
- Save up to $157 a year
- Posted by: The Chief
- Share Deal:
- Sales tax in: Most States
- gtin13: 0852582006150
- Report Error
Costco Coupon Codes, Printable coupons, and Promo Codes2 Coupon Codes Available
2 Online Coupons
1 Coupon Codes added this week
Get a $20 Costco Shop Card
*Valid only for nonmembers for their first year of membership. Limit one per household. Nontransferable and may not be combined with any other promotion.
To activate your Costco membership you must bring your Costco Membership Activation Certificate to your local Costco membership counter.
To qualify for the Costco Shop Card you must purchase through the specific page for this promotion. Costco Shop Cards are not generated by purchasing a Costco Membership Activation Certificate – you must join Costco by December 31, 2021, in order to be mailed the Costco Shop Card.
Costco Shop Card will be mailed within 4 to 6 weeks after you join Costco. Costco Shop Cards are not redeemable for cash, except where required by law.