Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Laptop Computers deals:
MacBook Pro 13.3 Core i5 Retina 8GB/128GB Laptop Sale $1,199.00 + Free Shipping
B&H Photo has a MacBook Pro 13.3 Core i5 Retina 8GB/128GB Laptop Sale for $1199.00, Free Shipping. Tax only in NY. Expires Soon. Save up to $230 compared to the Apple store, when you factor in sales tax in most areas. Normally $1280+Sales tax at amazon from a 3rd party. Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- Free Parallels PC Emulator
The new MacBook Pro starts at $1499. Ouch! And it does not have the new touch bar.
These are: Supplied with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. The item has been repackaged and sealed by the manufacturer and is not in original box.
A great laptop. Using a previous MacBook Pro 13 Retina model right now! Review
MacBook Pro 13.3 Design – Optimal Use
- More power for photo/video editing as well as more serious gaming
- Also great as general purpose, Office productivity apps, etc. machine
MacBook Pro 13.3 Key Attributes
- Fast Solid State Drive
- Intel High Speed IRIS graphics
- Battery Life Up to 9 hours
- 1 year warranty
This laptop comes with a fast quad-core Intel Core i5 processor and a fast solid state drive.
The MacBook Pro 13.3 Core i5 Retina 8GB/128GB Laptop Sale does not have a DVD drive also making it harder to install software from disks and watch DVDs. An optional external one is available. However, if you want a laptop that is fast, light, and portable then the MacBook Pro 13.3 Core i5 Retina 8GB/128GB Laptop Sale is right for you.
MacBook Pro 13.3 Retina Specifications:
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy Retina widescreen display 2560 x 1600 WXGA
- 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 (Broadwell)
- 8GB RAM (Apple officially supports 8GB, but many report it's able to run 16GB)
- 128GB SSD
- Intel HD Graphics 6600
- 2 Mini DisplayPort
- Thunderbolt port, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 Firewire 800 port
- SDXC Card Slot
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Mac OS X Yosemite
- Sales tax in: NJ, NY
- Part number: MF839LL/A
- Report Error
Posted by: Mr. Arnie