Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Non Tech deals:
Easter 2018 Special Restaurant and Food Promotions
Easter falls on Sunday, April 1, 2018 and many restaurants have new special deals for this special day. From high end fine dining to more casual dine. Many stores are closed on Easter, so this guide to Easter Restaurant Specials and Deals will help you find a great place to celebrate Easter Sunday.
Come celebrate Easter and Lent with these deals from your favorite restaurants.
Here are some promotions:
- Acapulco Restaurant and Cantina - Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station at the Sun Valley, Montclair, Northridge and Moreno Valley, Glendale, Coosta Mesa, Downey, Marina Pacifica and Ports O’ Call locations. $25.99 Adults/$8.99 Kids. Available until 3 pm.
- Baskin Robbins -$3 Off Any Ice Cream Cake Over $15 with code: SAVE3. Expires 4/1/2017
- BJ's Prime Rib Meal All Day Sunday.
- Bob Evans - $109.99 for a Farmous Feast meal for ten people
- Boston Market - Complete ham or turkey dinner for 12 for $109.99. Boneless Ham Meal for 4-6 for $84.99. Turkey Breast Meal for 4-6 for $79.99
- Buca di Beppo - Family packages available from now to Easter. Packages include House Bread, Choice of Caesar Salad or Mixed Green Salad, Linguine & Clams or Shrimp Scampi, & Mini Cannoli. From $10.75 per person
- Capital Grill has a 3 course Easter Brunch for $49, $15 for children. Endless Mimosas $14. 10am-2pm.
- Carrabba’s is featuring seafood, including Salmon, Mahi-Mahi, Shrimp and Scallops entrees.
- Carvel Ice Cream is featuring a lineup of Easter Cake
- Cici's Free kids buffet with Adult buffet and beverage purchase. 4/1/18 only.
- Claim Jumpers has a $24.95 Sunday Brunch on Easter Sunday.
- Chevys Fresh Mex - is open on Easter Sunday. Kids must be 10 and under and must order from Kids Menu. Additionally, Happy Hour everyday from 4-8PM. $4-$6 Food and Drink Specials.
- Cracker Barrel has a Heat and Serve Easter Family Meal To-Go for 10 people at $109.99.
- Dennys is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for Easter Sunday.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Three-Course Meal for $47 on Easter Sunday, April 1st from 10AM to 3PM. The Easter Brunch menu offers something for everyone, from the savory Fleming's Signature Eggs Benedict with steak to the sweet Cinnamon Apple Brioche French Toast. Also offered is a 3-course children's menu, available for $16.
- Honeybaked Ham - $7 off any purchase of $50 or more. Valid until 3/31/2018. For online shipping or catalog orders, use promotion code 723334.
- IHOP - Most restaurants will be open, call ahead to make sure.
- Macaroni Grill - Easter brunch starts at 9am with special family activitiesNew Italian Fish Fry
- Maggiano’s is featuring a Family Style menu on Easter Sunday
- McCormick & Schmick's has an Easter Brunch Buffet at most locations
- Mimi's - Take-home Easter ham feast for $99.99(serves 6-8). For dining-in, Mimi's Easter special is $18.99 for adults and $8.99 for children from 11AM to close at most locations on Easter Sunday.
- Morton's - $59 Steak and Lobster Special for Easter Sunday. Visit Morton’s website for more details and to make reservations
- Olive Garden has new seafood dishes as part of their Tastes of the Mediterranean promotion.
- Omaha Steaks - Save up to 50% on Omaha Steaks Easter Specials.
- Popeyes - $4 Wicked Good Deal. At participating locations.
- Quiznos - $1 Off a Regular or Large Sub or Large Salad (Expires 4/2/2018).
- Red Lobster - Lobster Fest is here. Limited time only.
- Ryan's Buffet - has a special Easter Feast. Also a Family Pack to go for $89.99
- Shoney's - Easter Fresh Food Bar - Buffet.
- Smith & Wollensky’s - Open for a Easter Sunday with their regular dinner menu.
- Spaghetti Warehouse - Family feast for 4 for only $30: Double portions of lasagne, chicken parmigiana and your choice of double portions of spaghetti & meatballs or fettuccini alfredo all served on one large family platter. Good between Friday March 30 – Sunday, April 1, 2018.
- Wienerschnitzel- Chili Cheese Fries for $0.99 on Easter Sunday Only.
Promotions are at participating locations. Call ahead to verify with your local restaurant.
- Report Error
Posted by: The Chief