Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Non Tech deals:
Easter 2017 Special Food Deals
Easter falls on Sunday, April 16th, 2017 and many restaurants have new special deals for this special day.
Come celebrate Easter and Lent with these deals from your favorite restaurants.
Here are some promotions:
- Acapulco Restaurant and Cantina - Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station at the Sun Valley, Montclair, Northridge and Moreno Valley, Glendale, Coosta Mesa, Downey, Marina Pacifica and Ports O’ Call locations. $25.99 Adults/$8.99 Kids. Available until 3 pm.
- Arby's - 2 Gyros(roast beef, traditional greek, or turkey) for $6. Limited time only!
- Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar - On Easter, Mom can eat free with a purchase of equal or greater value in all 10 of its Central Pennsylvania locations and its franchise restaurant in Patchogue, New York. Kids eat free at locations in Uncasville, CT and Warwick, RI).
- Bakers Square - Every Friday from 5-9PM through April 14, 2017, enjoy the All You Can Eat Friday Fish Fry, which includes golden-battered cod with tartar sauce, seasoned French fries and choice of coleslaw or fresh fruit for $11.99.
- Baskin Robbins - $3 Off $15+ Ice Cream Cakes w/ Code: SPRING. Expires 4/15/2017
- Bob Evans - Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 50% Off w/ Purchase of 2 Drinks. Dine in or carry-out. Expires 4/13/2017.
- Bojangles has brought back their Bojangler Fish Sandwich for Lent
- Boston Market - Wild-Caught Pacific Baked Cod w/ 2 Sides and Fresh-Baked Cornbread for $8.49. Limited Time Only.
- Brann’s Steakhouse & Sports Grille - Steak and Grilled Shrimp for $16.99, Kids’ Meals starting at $3.99, and margaritas starting at $2.99.
- Buca di Beppo - Family packages available from now to Easter. Packages include House Bread, Choice of Caesar Salad or Mixed Green Salad, Linguine & Clams or Shrimp Scampi, & Mini Cannoli.
- Carrabba’s is featuring seafood, including Salmon, Mahi-Mahi, Shrimp and Scallops entrees.
- Charlie Brown’s Fresh Grill - 3-course Baked Ham Dinner for only $18.99. At participating locations.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise - All you can eat fish Fridays for $13.99. Enjoy all of the hand-breaded and beer-battered golden fried Fish and Chips you can eat! Served lightly seasoned with coleslaw and french fried potatoes. Available all day every Friday during Lent.
- Chevys Fresh Mex -Get 2 free kids meals with purchase of an adult entree. on Easter Sunday, April 16th. Kids must be 10 and under and must order from Kids Menu. Additionally, Happy Hour everyday from 4-8PM. $4-$6 Food and Drink Specials.
- Cici's - Free Kids Buffet for kids who bring in a plastic Easter egg on April 15th and 16th. Valid at participating Cicis locations. Limit 1 free Kids Buffet per Adult Buffet and regular drink purchased.
- Cracker Barrel - 20% off whole hams
- Del Taco - 2 Jumbo Shrimp Tacos for $4.50, 2 Beef Battered Fish Tacos for $4, or Free Small Drink w/ Purchase of a Huevos Rancheros Epic Burrito. Visit Del Taco for more information.
- Dennys has a Salmon Skillet dinner Special
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit - Get an Easter Spiral Cut Ham for about $60 or get a complete Easter Meal for about $100 for the Ham Feast or $130 for the Prime Rib Feast.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Three-Course Meal for $44.95 on Easter Sunday, April 16th from 10AM to 3PM. The Easter Brunch menu offers something for everyone, from the savory Fleming's Signature Eggs Benedict to the sweet Cinnamon Apple Brioche French Toast. Also offered is a 3-course children's menu, available for $18.95. Click on the link to reserve now!
- Honeybaked Ham has lots of new coupons
- Krystal - 5 for $5 Special with new Crispy Shrimp Po' Box.
- Long John Silver’s - Get the new Alaskan Cod Basket for $5.99. At participating locations.
- Mimi's - Easter 3 Course Menu beginning at 11 am. Course 1 features a choice of Cup of Soup, House Salad or Caesar Salad. Course 2 features Hickory Smoked Ham or Slow-Roasted Turkey with the following sides: Mashed Potatoes, Buttered Cornbread Stuffing and Sautéed Green Beans with Bacon & Caramelized Onions. Course 3: A Half Slice of Mimi’s Slab Pie, either French Silk or Crème Brûlée Cheesecake. The Easter 3 Course Menu is priced at $18.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids under 12.
- Morton's - $35 Lobster Twin Tails special on Fridays now through April 14, 2017. he Steakhouse also has a $56 Steak and Lobster special on Easter Sunday. Visit Morton’s website for more details.
- Nathan’s Famous - Choose from Fried Shrimp, Fried Clams, or Crispy Filet sandwiches, each priced at $2.99.
- Olive Garden has new seafood dishes as part of their Tastes of the Mediterranean promotion.
- Omaha Steaks - Save up to 50% on Omaha Steaks Lent Specials.
- Popeyes - Get an 8-piece Cajun Surf & Turf Shrimp + Chicken Box for $5. At participating locations.
- Quiznos - $1 Off a Regular or Large Sub or Large Salad(Expires 4/11/2017). Or, get a free regular fountain drink w/ the purchase of any sub, full salad or pair up(Expires 4/13/2017).
- Red Lobster - $9.99 Lobster Roll with French Fries, Lobster-Topped Caesar Salad, or a Lobster and Langostino Pizza. Offer available Monday-Friday during lunch time. Limited time only.
- Shoney's - $1 Off any item from the seafood fest menu or the nightly buffet. Expires 4/17/2017.
- Taco Bueno -$5 Shrimp Taco Meal Deal includes 2 Shrimp Tacos and 22 oz. drink. Limited time only!
- Wendy's has a new Cod Sandwich.
- Wienerschnitzel- Chili Cheese Fries for $0.99 on Easter Sunday Only.
Promotions are at participating locations. Call ahead to verify with your local restaurant.
- Report Error
Posted by: The Chief