COVID Vaccine Freebie - State Giveaways, Ridesharing Offers & More
- Shop Now
COVID Vaccine Freebie - State Giveaways, Ridesharing Offers & More! Are you vaccinated? If not, some companies and states are starting to sweeten the deal with freebies, discounts, and other perks for the inoculated. Call ahead to verify discounts.
Are you already vaccinated or about to be? Great! You’ll have a chance at winning $50,000 or a grand prize of $1.5 million!
Not yet vaccinated against COVID-19? Listen up! Get vaccinated as soon as possible to be eligible for a $50 incentive card and other cash prizes. We want to thank you for helping us beat the pandemic in California!
- Those receiving a COVID-19 vaccine at one of 10 state-run vaccination sites May 24-28 get a $20 ticket for the Mega Multiplier lottery game. Prizes range from $20 to $5 million.
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine recently announced that all vaccinated Ohioans 18 and up will be eligible to win $1 million, which will be up for grabs in five weekly drawings beginning May 26. As an added bonus, 12- to 17-year-olds who have gotten vaccinated will be eligible for five full-ride scholarships to a state university.
- Younger residents of West Virginia who get vaccinated will receive a $100 savings bond, Gov. Jim Justice announced at the end of April. The incentive is good for anyone between the ages of 16 and 35 and is retroactive, so those who have already gotten their shots will get a savings bond, too.
- New Jersey has launched a "Shot and a Beer" initiative, allowing anyone 21 and up who has been vaccinated to show their card and get a free beer at one of 13 participating breweries through the end of May.
- Connecticut, residents who show their vaccination card at more than 200 participating restaurants can receive a free drink (alcoholic or otherwise) with the purchase of food May 19-31.
- You've lived through history, so now go soak up some more for free at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library in Springfield, Illinois. During May and June, visitors can receive free admission with proof of vaccination. Select the ticket option "COVID" when booking online.
- The first 100,000 people who get their first dose of the COVID vaccine between May 27 and June 30 can choose one of the following rewards:
- Great Lakes Aquarium pass: Eligible for one entrance to the Great Lakes Aquarium in Duluth. Valid until July 1, 2023. The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) will provide recipients’ contact information to the Aquarium, which will mail tickets to Minnesotans who select this option.
- Mall of America's Nickelodeon Universe pass: Eligible for a 30-point ride pass at Nickelodeon Universe that can be redeemed through Sept. 1. MDH will provide recipients’ contact information to Mall of America who will send information to redeem the pass.
- Minnesota fishing license: Eligible for one individual Minnesota resident annual fishing license effective through February 2022. Must be redeemed by July 30. The recipient must be eligible to hold a Minnesota fishing license. MDH will provide recipients’ contact information to the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) which will reach out to Minnesotans to complete their fishing license application.
- Minnesota State Parks pass: Eligible for one Minnesota State Parks annual pass. Minnesotans will receive the pass in the mail from the DNR.
- Minnesota Zoo admission: Eligible for one adult admission at the Minnesota Zoo through Sept. 8. MDH will provide recipients’ contact information to the Minnesota Zoo which will email information in order for Minnesotans to redeem their admission.
- Northwoods Baseball League tickets: Eligible for one reserved ticket to attend a Northwoods League baseball game during the 2021 season. MDH will provide recipients’ contact information to the Northwoods League and Minnesotans will call the ticket office of the team they select and provide their full name and address for verification to reserve their ticket. Tickets are based on availability at the time of calling. Participating teams include the Rochester Honkers, Willmar Stingers, Mankato MoonDogs, St. Cloud Rox and the Duluth Huskies.
- State Fair tickets: Eligible for two admission tickets to the 2021 Minnesota State Fair. MDH will provide recipients’ contact information to the State Fair which will email tickets no later than July 16.
- Valleyfair single-day admission: Valid for one Valleyfair admission ticket and the chance to purchase additional tickets for the same date at a discounted rate during the 2021 season. MDH will provide a unique code via email in order for Minnesotans to redeem this offer.
- Visa Card for $25: Eligible for a $25 Visa Card to be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Minnesotans will receive the cards by mail or email from the MDH or a State of Minnesota vendor.
- Show your vaccination card at Krispy Kreme and you can get one free original glazed doughnut every day from now until the end of the year. You must show up in person to get your freebie — online orders or deliveries aren't eligible.
- Are you a Shake Shack-loving New Yorker? Your vaccine could be a ticket to a free meal. Anyone who gets their vaccine on an NYC mobile vaccine bus can get a voucher for a free burger while supplies last.
- Show proof of vaccination and you'll get a complimentary dessert on a stick at this iconic burger chain through May 31, no other purchase necessary. Choose from four flavors, including Fudge-Dipped Cheesecake and Gooey Buttercake.
Budweiser and Samuel Adams: Cash for Beer
- The ride-sharing giant has pledged to provide free rides on appointment day for those getting their COVID-19 vaccines at Walgreens. The initiative is part of a larger effort to provide up to 10 million free or reduced-rate rides for those who need help getting to and from vaccine appointments. Up to $25 off through 7/4/21
- For its part, Lyft has partnered with CVS, the YMCA, and others to provide free rides to vaccine appointments for those in need. Rides are coordinated through community nonprofits.
- Your vaccine card is good for either one at any of The Vitamin Shoppe's more than 700 locations through May 31. No purchase is necessary, and the deal is also good if you've only had your first shot.
- If you haven't received your vaccine yet, Target is offering a nice incentive to get your shots from one of its 1,700 in-store CVS pharmacies. Right now, it is giving out coupons for $5 off in-store purchases when shoppers get immunized at Target. Appointments can be made online.
- Not vaccinated yet? Get vaccinated at Safeway or Albertsons and you'll get a coupon for 10% off a shopping trip. You can sign up for an appointment online at Safeway or Albertsons. Restrictions apply and the deals are good only in certain states.
- If you're not yet vaccinated and live in one of the six Midwestern states where supercenter and grocery store chain Meijer is located, it also has a nice incentive for getting the shot in one of its in-store pharmacies: a coupon worth $10 that's good toward any purchase. Already vaccinated? There's a deal for you, too: Show your completed vaccination card — from any provider — at a Meijer pharmacy and you'll get a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase.
- If you're willing to share a vaccination selfie on Instagram, online shopping rewards app Drop will give you from $20 to $50 in points that can be redeemed at a wide range of places, including Amazon and Starbucks. You have to use the hashtag #DropCovid and tag the company, @JoinDrop.
- It's hard to say where and when we'll need to flash proof of COVID-19 vaccination in the future, but two of the nation's major office-supply chains are pitching in to keep your card in top shape. You can take it in for free lamination through July 25 at Office Depot and OfficeMax.
Sports Team Giveaway:
- Take in a game for free with this deal from the Mets and Yankees. There's a catch, though: To get your voucher for a free ticket, you have to get vaccinated on site at Citi Field or Yankee Stadium. Both ballparks will give out a limited number of single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccines at games starting May 19.
- Getting a vaccine can make a favorite pastime a bit cheaper for Seattle residents. Fully vaccinated Mariners fans can get $10 or $20 tickets through June 2. Those who catch a game through May 19 will also get a discount on food and merchandise, a free T-shirt, and access to special seating.
- Take yourself out to the ballgame more safely and cheaply with this deal from the Reds: The team is offering $10 tickets to fans who show proof of at least one COVID-19 shot. The deal is good for games through May, Monday to Thursday only. Fans have to show up at the Great American Ball Park in person and can purchase six tickets with each vaccine card.
- Vaccinated fans can get discounted tickets for the May 21-23 series against the Minnesota Twins. The deal is good for $5 off regularly priced upper box and upper reserve tickets only.
- Post by: Team DealRUS
- Share Deal:
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Report Error