Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Holidays deals:
Amazon Black Friday Deals 2021
Amazon Black Friday Deals 2021 has been just been announced. Starting on Thursday, November 25, including deep discounts on select TVs from Samsung, Sony, and LG, select Alexa-enabled devices, and must-have toys from Fisher-Price, Barbie, and Disney, plus many more
- 48-hour Black Friday event - These deals are expected to sell out, with new one-time only deals launching throughout the day on November 25 12:01am PT (Thanksgiving), November 26 (Black Friday) and November 30 (Cyber Monday).
Below is a sneak peek of top deals available during Amazon’s Black Friday event, from November 25 through November 26.
- Holiday Toy List: Save on dolls, toys, and accessories from L.O.L. Surprise!, PAW Patrol, Bluey, Little Tikes, Fisher-Price, Barbie, Hot Wheels, and more. Save up to 30% on party games from Cards Against Humanity and gifts from Disney, Marvel, DC, and PJ Masks.
- Seasonal Fashion: Save on a selection of footwear, apparel, accessories, and best sellers, including up to 40% on Levi’s for the family and up to 30% on adidas. Save up to 25% on select Fall Fashion styles from Shopbop, including rag & bone, Frame, and Mother Denim. Save up to 25% on a Made For You custom T-shirt, and up to 30% on Staples by The Drop. Plus, shoppers save $10 when they spend $50 on their first order from Prime Try Before You Buy, and both new and existing customers save $10 when they spend $50 with Personal Shopper by Prime Try Before You Buy (terms and conditions apply).
- Home Entertaining and Décor: Save up to 40% on Instant Brands kitchen appliances. Save up to 43% on robot, cordless, and upright vacuums from Shark. Save up to 30% on air purifiers from Levoit and Coway. Save up to 15% on select furniture.
- Electronics: Save up to 30% on select TVs from Samsung, Sony, and LG. Save on select headphones from Bose, Sony, and Beats. Save up to 29% on select Garmin watches and navigation products. Save up to 30% on select desktops, laptops, monitors, and tablets.
- Receive a $50 Amazon promotional credit with the purchase of Oculus Quest 2.
- Save $40 with the purchase of FlashForge Adventurer 3 Lite 3D Printer.
- Beauty: Save $50 on Sunday Riley Mini Vault Skincare Collection, an Amazon exclusive. Save up to 30% on lash serums and hair sprays from Grande Cosmetics and Color Wow. Save up to 40% on grooming appliances from Braun and Panasonic. Save up to 50% on Waterpik.
- Amazon Brands: Save up to 30% on men’s and women’s fashion. Save up to 30% on tech accessories and home products. Save up to 35% on fitness and wellness essentials. Save up to 40% on pet food from Wag. Save up to 20% on baby products from Mama Bear.
- Amazon Devices: Save up to 42% on select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Echo Buds (2nd Gen) with wired case, and Echo Frames (2nd Gen). Save up to 30% on Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series. Save up to 30% on the Kindle Oasis. Save up to 50% on the Fire TV Stick 4K. Save up to 50% on select Fire HD tablets. Save up to 30% on Blink video Doorbell. Save $20 on the Luna Controller.
- Tools, Garden, and Automotive: Save up to 30% on select DEWALT tools. Save up to 31% on select generators from DuroMax. Save up to 30% on select AeroGarden indoor gardens. Save up to 30% on select auto parts and accessories.
- Sports & Outdoors: Save up to 30% on select Coleman and Marmot equipment. Save up to 30% on select Team Sports products.
- Entertainment: Save up to 50% on select Prime Video movies to rent or buy, from new releases to classics, plus hit TV shows, seasonal content, and more. And save with Amazon Music Unlimited, free for three months for new customers, or free for six months with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices. Readers can also save up to 80% on 100+ best sellers on Kindle, 50% or more on select Kindle Exclusive titles, up to 50% on Amazon exclusive print titles, and up to 30% on children’s books.
- Virtual Travel and Experiences: Save up to 50% on all Amazon Explore experiences, hosted by local experts, U.S. customers have access to a wide range of livestreamed, interactive experiences across the globe—all from the comfort of their homes. Customers can shop unique items, learn how holidays are celebrated around the world, and gift experiences to their friends & family.
- Posted by: The Chief
- Share Deal:
- Sales tax in: All Except AK, DE, MT, NH, OR Number of Likes: 268
- Report Error