New AT&T Unlimited Data Plan
Clearly AT&T's goal is to meet the competition. This does not require DirecTV any more!
On 2/27/2017 they lowered the price from $100 to $90 when you get paperless billing and make automatic payments from a bank account. (Not credit card) You will get 10GB of high-speed tethering each month.
AT&T also created an "Unlimited Choice" plan that costs $60 a month and has no data caps and overage fees. This plan does not include any tethering, and video is always reduced to about 480p resolution or a maximum bandwidth of 1.5Mbps.
AT&T Unlimited Plus customers will get a $25 monthly credit on TV packages. (DirecTV, DirecTV Now, or U-Verse TV)
AT&T Unlimited Wireless Plan Details
- Unlimited talk/text
- Stream Saver will limit video to 480p, but can be turned off
- $100/month for first phone
- $40/month for next 2 lines
- 4th line is free after bill credit - After 2 months of paying $40.
- Tablets $40/month
- Watches $10/month
- Basic / Messaging phones $25/month
- You can also make unlimited calls from the U.S. to Canada and Mexico
- Send unlimited texts to over 120 countries
After 22GB of data usage on a line in a bill cycle, AT&T may slow the data on that line during periods of network congestion for the remainder of that cycle.
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Report Error
Posted by: The Chief