Sorry, this deal has expired. Here are some other Smartphones deals:
$99 iPhone 7 with iPhone 6 or Newer Trade In - Verizon
Time to switch?
Verizon iPhone 7 for $99.99 with Trade-In - New and Existing Customers
Verizon Wireless has Trade-in an eligible iPhones and get a $99.99 iPhone 7 32 GB on their Edge installment Plan. Save $550. Expires 10/12/2016
- $550 credit over 24 months with trade in of qualified iPhone. Credit begins 2-3 bill cycles & ends when balance paid or line cancelled. 0% APR
Get a larger capacity iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus by paying the retail price difference compared to a base iPhone 7.
iPhone 6 Resale Value vs Trade-in
- iPhone 6 16GB is worth $300-$350 - 20% eBay/Paypal fees = as little as $240 if you sell it on eBay, so you are in essence getting $400+ FREE
- New iPhone starts 32GB of storage, double the iPhone 6 16GB
- Wireless Carriers will not pay you more if you are trading in an iPhone 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus or a phone with more memory.
- An iPhone 6S Plus 16GB is worth $530+ on eBay, so the benefit is not as great.
- You are locked in for 2 years.
This is a great deal. We have not seen a deal like this in years.
iPhone 7 Unlocked for $329
Don't have an iPhone 6 to trade in? Buy a refurbished iPhone 6 16GB Unlocked refurbished for $329.99 on eBay. Trade it in and get a brand new iPhone 7!
Special Cellular Blog Posts
- Sales tax in: Most States
- Report Error
Posted by: The ChiefShare Deal:
Verizon Wireless Coupon Codes, Printable coupons, and Promo Codes
50 Coupon Codes Available
Never Miss a Deal!Sign up to get more Coupons and Deals