BuyVia Blog: Expert Tips for Saving Money in Online Shopping with Coupons and Discounts
Amazon has a Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker Sale $89.00, Free Shipping. $99 at amazon. Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- Connects Wirelessly with Bluetooth Compatible Devices
- Up to 8 Hour Battery Life
- Crisp, powerful sound in a little package
- Durable silicone strap for added portability
- Rugged and waterproof design
Bose sound on the go from your smartphone and tablets.Sales tax in: All Except AK, DE, MT, NH, OR
Posted: November 29, 2022 3:59 PM PST
Today for prime Members Only, Amazon has the Cambridge SoundWorks Oontz Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker Sale Priced at $19.79 after checking coupon, with Free Shipping $25 or with prime. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- Digital audio processor pumps up the bass and enhances the clarity of the mids and highs; 14 Watts of power delivers surprisingly loud room filling volume from the dual precision stereo drivers and proprietary bass radiator; distortion free stereo sound even at max volume - the perfect home speaker and travel speaker
Posted: November 28, 2022 9:10 AM PST
Now available. Time to switch to a better carrier with a new iPhone 14 with Unlimited.. Up to $1000 off iPhone 14, 14 plus, 14 Pro, 14Pro Max 5G - AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile when you activate service and trade in select phones. Deals are way better than expected, time to upgrade and switch carriers. If you have anything older than an iPhone X, to time to upgrade. Now shipping.
- iPhone 14 has 5G, better battery, better camera, crash detection and more!
The best deals are when trading in an old phone. If you do not have one, you can buy one on eBay and save a ton. Buy an Samsung S20+5G for $275 and get $1000 trade in value on AT&T!
Wireless companies are giving phones away in exchange for locking you in for bill credits each month.
Unlock your credit report if you locked it to pass credit checks.
Special iPhone 14 Promotions when you Switch
- AT&T - Get up to $800 off iPhone 14 Series with eligible trade-in when you purchase on an installment plan, with an eligible AT&T unlimited plan (speed restrictions apply)
- Verizon: Get up to $1000 off this device when you trade in. New line required. Plus $200 when you switch.
- Xfinity: Save $400 off iPhone 14 when you switch to Xfinity. Expires 10/6/22
- T-Mobile: Get an iPhone 14 Pro ON US via 24 mo. bill credits when you trade in an eligible device on Magenta® MAX. Plus, Apple TV+ is included with Magenta MAX.
Some Older phones are available with less trade in. Trading in is a lot easier than selling your phone on eBay or Craigslist.
New iPhones 14:
- iPhone 14: Starts at $799 (128GB), $899 (256GB), $1099 (512GB)
- iPhone 14 Plus: Starts at $899 (128GB), $999 (256GB), $1099 (512GB)
- iPhone 14 Pro: Starts at $999 (128GB), $1,099 (256GB), $1,299 (512GB), $1499 (1TB)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max: Starts at $1,099 (128GB), $1,199 (256GB), $1,399 (512GB), $1599 (1TB)
AT&T Unlimited Starter Plan
- 1 Line $65/mon for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Max 3Mbps data speed, No Hotspot
- 5G Access
- Standard Mobile Security
- 5 lines for $150
- Plus tax & fees
AT&T Special Trade-In Offer: Monthly Price reflects net monthly payment, after application of AT&T trade-in credit up to $800 applied over 30 months after trade-in of eligible smartphone with min. $95 trade-in value. Requires upgrade of an existing line (or activation of a new line in stores) and purchase of a new iPhone 14 mini, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, or iPhone 14 Pro Max on qualifying 30 month 0% APR installment plan, subject to carrier credit qualification.
Verizon StartUnlimited Plan
- 1 Line $70 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Unlimited Hotspot (600kbps)
- 5G Nationwide
- Disney+ 6 month on Verizon
- Apple Music Free for 6 months
- Plus tax & fees
Verizon Special Trade-in Offer: Monthly price reflects net monthly payment, after Apple instant trade-in credit at checkout, and Verizon monthly bill credits applied over 24 months. Customer must remain in the Verizon Device Payment Program for 24 months to receive the full benefit of the Verizon bill credits. Bill credits may take 1-2 bill cycles to appear. If it takes two cycles for bill credits to appear, you’ll see the credit for the first cycle on your second bill in addition to that month’s credit. Requires purchase and activation of a new iPhone 14 mini, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, or iPhone 14 Pro Max with the Verizon Device Payment Program at 0% APR for 24 months, subject to carrier credit qualification, and iPhone availability and limits.
T-Mobile Essentials Plan
- 1 line $65/month, 4 lines $105/month
- Unlimited Talk Text and Web
- DVD quality SD Streaming 480p
- 3G Mobile hotspot
- T-Mobile Tuesdays
Posted: November 27, 2022 12:01 AM PST
- iPhone 14/13/13 Mini/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12, Galaxy, Pixel 4/3, iPad/ iPad mini and more
- (Cable Not Included)
Posted: November 25, 2022 6:59 AM PST
Today BuyVia released our Smartphone Survey results revealing what features consumers want in their next Smartphone. As Apple, Samsung, Blackberry and Windows continually release enhanced devices, it’s always exciting to see what brands, operating systems and feature sets top the ‘most wanted’ lists.
How will the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 stand up to the iPhone? Does the new Blackberry 10 even stand a chance? Check out the infographic below to see the hottest features, how often people are upgrading, whether or not they plan to switch from Android to iOS or vice versa, and what people do with their old devices.
Since last 2012, the BuyVia team has had insight into what features our users are interacting with the most. It quickly became clear that in-store barcode scanners are very popular. These scanning capabilities have literally put the world in your hand by empowering you to quickly compare prices of products you’re searching for to guarantee that you’re truly getting the best deal.
Sometimes when you use a barcode scanner to scan a product, you may experience a scanning error. We’ve discovered that a large number of UPC scanning errors stem from the various barcode formats available and proprietary products—some of which are specific to certain vendors.
Today BuyVia released our Apple Rumors Survey results revealing what consumers want in the rumored Apple “iWatch” and lower cost iPhone. As tech experts, we’re always curious about what products and features will be in the next generation iPhone or what new product Apple will release next. More importantly, we’re always interested in what will resonate most with consumers.
Will Apple’s next products be a hit or miss? The infographic below details the top five most coveted Apple iWatch features, the top features consumers would give up/would not give up for a cheaper iPhone, the price points consumers want the cheaper iPhone to be, etc.
Are you interested in either of these products?
We recently rolled out a large website update!
Coupon section - Coupons for all the latest discounts from top online stores.
Account unification with our mobile apps. One account works on all devices. Save searches from your iPhone/Android and see them on a Tablet or at BuyVia.com.
History is also logged and shared with your devices - If you barcode scan an item in a store, you can see it when you log in to your account on the website. You can then search for a lower price or purchase the item quickly because you are on a much larger screen.
By Norman Fong, CEO and co-founder of BuyVia
Welcome to our first BuyVia Two Cents blog post! We are excited to launch our blog. But we won’t be like just any other blog. Consider it your very own shopping concierge and advice forum. Now you won’t only find an abundance of daily deals and coupons on our website and via the BuyVia app, but you’ll also get exclusive shopping tips and the latest and greatest shopping resources for both in store and online shopping.