BuyVia Blog: Expert Tips for Saving Money in Online Shopping with Coupons and Discounts
Amazon has an Anker Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad Sale - Samsung, iPhone 8, 8+, X, $16.99 after Coupon Code: ANKER253 - Free Shipping $25 or with Prime. Expires Soon - Highly Rated at 4.2 out of 5 stars.
We have one and find it works fine with the new iPhone 8, X and a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
- Starts the moment you place down Qi-enabled device or device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover. No cables or USB interface required.
- Works with fully Qi-Enabled devices like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S9, S9+, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Nokia 9, Huawei Mate 10, Nexus 4, 5, Lumia 920 and other Qi-Enabled devices. (NOT for Apple Watch and Incompatible with mophie battery case)
Sales tax in: All Except AK, DE, MT, NH, OR
Posted: April 25, 2018 1:00 PM PDT
Trade in Credit
- iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Note 8+ $499.99
- iPhone 8, 7, 7 Plus. Pixel 2, 2 XL, Samsung S8 $349.99
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note5, Others $249.99
- iPhone X comes in Silver and Space Gray, 64GB or 256GB
iPhone X shipped 11/3/2017 and is in stock now.
Verizon Unlimited Plan
- 1 Line $75 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Unlimited Hotspot (600kbps)
- 4 lines for $160
- Annual Upgrade plan available
- Plus tax & fees
iPhone X Specifications
- All Glass surface on front and back
- 5.8" Super Retina Edge-to-Edge 2436x1125 (458ppi) Screen
- Super fast A11 Bionic Chip CPU
- 12MPixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- 7MPixel front camera with Retina Flash
- Wireless charging using Qi industry standard
- FaceID to unlock phone
- iOS 11
Posted: April 25, 2018 6:46 AM PDT
Today BuyVia released our Smartphone Survey results revealing what features consumers want in their next Smartphone. As Apple, Samsung, Blackberry and Windows continually release enhanced devices, it’s always exciting to see what brands, operating systems and feature sets top the ‘most wanted’ lists.
How will the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 stand up to the iPhone? Does the new Blackberry 10 even stand a chance? Check out the infographic below to see the hottest features, how often people are upgrading, whether or not they plan to switch from Android to iOS or vice versa, and what people do with their old devices.
Since last 2012, the BuyVia team has had insight into what features our users are interacting with the most. It quickly became clear that in-store barcode scanners are very popular. These scanning capabilities have literally put the world in your hand by empowering you to quickly compare prices of products you’re searching for to guarantee that you’re truly getting the best deal.
Sometimes when you use a barcode scanner to scan a product, you may experience a scanning error. We’ve discovered that a large number of UPC scanning errors stem from the various barcode formats available and proprietary products—some of which are specific to certain vendors.
Today BuyVia released our Apple Rumors Survey results revealing what consumers want in the rumored Apple “iWatch” and lower cost iPhone. As tech experts, we’re always curious about what products and features will be in the next generation iPhone or what new product Apple will release next. More importantly, we’re always interested in what will resonate most with consumers.
Will Apple’s next products be a hit or miss? The infographic below details the top five most coveted Apple iWatch features, the top features consumers would give up/would not give up for a cheaper iPhone, the price points consumers want the cheaper iPhone to be, etc.
Are you interested in either of these products?
We recently rolled out a large website update!
Coupon section - Coupons for all the latest discounts from top online stores.
Account unification with our mobile apps. One account works on all devices. Save searches from your iPhone/Android and see them on a Tablet or at BuyVia.com.
History is also logged and shared with your devices - If you barcode scan an item in a store, you can see it when you log in to your account on the website. You can then search for a lower price or purchase the item quickly because you are on a much larger screen.
By Norman Fong, CEO and co-founder of BuyVia
Welcome to our first BuyVia Two Cents blog post! We are excited to launch our blog. But we won’t be like just any other blog. Consider it your very own shopping concierge and advice forum. Now you won’t only find an abundance of daily deals and coupons on our website and via the BuyVia app, but you’ll also get exclusive shopping tips and the latest and greatest shopping resources for both in store and online shopping.