BuyVia Survey Reveals Consumer Wish List for Smartphone Features [infographic]
Expiring Today: Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones $44.99 + Free Shipping
Special Deal. Amazon has an Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones, only $44.99 after instant coupon, with Free Shipping. Expires Soon - Highly rated at 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res Audio—a certification only awarded to audio devices capable of producing exceptional sound.
- Reduce Ambient noises by up to 90%
- 100% stronger bass: our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low frequencies to instantly strengthen the bass output. Double press the play button when listening to bass-heavy genres like EDM and hip-hop for an amplified listening experience.
- 40-Hour playtime: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode
Posted: December 1, 2020 1:00 PM PST
Expiring Today: Up to $700 off iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12Pro Max 5G - AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Xfinity
Time to switch to a better carrier with a new iPhone 12 with Unlimited.. Up to $700 off iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12Pro Max 5G - AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Xfinity when you activate service and trade in select phones. Deals are way better than expected, time to upgrade and switch carriers.
Wireless companies are giving phones away in exchange for locking you in for 30 months of bill credits.
- iPhone 12: Starts at $799 (64GB), $8749 (128GB), $949 (256GB)
- iPhone 12 Pro: Starts at $999 (128GB), $1,099 (256GB), $1,299 (512GB)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: Starts at $1,099 (128GB), $1,199 (256GB), $1,399 (512GB)
- iPhone 12 Mini: 5.4" screen but same as iPhone 12! Starts at $699
Unlock your credit report if you locked it to pass credit checks.
Special iPhone 12 Promotions
- AT&T: New and existing customers get the amazing iPhone 12 for $700 off with iPhone 8 or newer trade in and 30 AT&T Bill Credits. OR get iPhone XS for $1/month, no trade in.
- Verizon: Buy one, get one free with new line, activation. These phones qualify for this offer: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max. OR Get up to $440 off iPhone 12's with trade in. Expires Soon
- Xfinity: $250 off iPhone 12 when you switch to Xfinity
- T-Mobile: Up To $950 Off 12 Pro Max or 12 Pro (via 30 Monthly Bill Credits) with a Qualifying Device Trade-In valid for New Lines Only/Auto Pay only.
Some Older phones are available with less trade in. Trading in is a lot easier than selling your phone on eBay or Craigslist.
AT&T Unlimited Starter Plan
- 1 Line $65/mon for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Max 3Mbps data speed, No Hotspot
- 5G Access
- Standard Mobile Security
- 5 lines for $150
- Plus tax & fees
AT&T Special Trade-In Offer: Monthly Price reflects net monthly payment, after application of AT&T trade-in credit up to $800 applied over 30 months after trade-in of eligible smartphone with min. $95 trade-in value. Requires upgrade of an existing line (or activation of a new line in stores) and purchase of a new iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max on qualifying 30 month 0% APR installment plan, subject to carrier credit qualification.
Verizon StartUnlimited Plan
- 1 Line $70 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Unlimited Hotspot (600kbps)
- 5G Nationwide
- Disney+ 6 month on Verizon
- Apple Music Free for 6 months
- Plus tax & fees
Verizon Special Trade-in Offer: Monthly price reflects net monthly payment, after Apple instant trade-in credit at checkout, and Verizon monthly bill credits applied over 24 months. Customer must remain in the Verizon Device Payment Program for 24 months to receive the full benefit of the Verizon bill credits. Bill credits may take 1-2 bill cycles to appear. If it takes two cycles for bill credits to appear, you’ll see the credit for the first cycle on your second bill in addition to that month’s credit. Requires purchase and activation of a new iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Verizon Device Payment Program at 0% APR for 24 months, subject to carrier credit qualification, and iPhone availability and limits.
T-Mobile Essentials Plan
- 1 line $65/month, 4 lines $105/month
- Unlimited Talk Text and Web
- DVD quality SD Streaming 480p
- 3G Mobile hotspot
- T-Mobile Tuesdays
Powerful little iPhone with NO contract! Limit 2
- LTE Prepaid Smartphone
- 4" Display
- Multi-touch display
- 12-megapixel iSight camera
- iOS 14 support
Straight Talk iPhone 7 32GB Black $199 Free Shipping ($649)
Phone CardsStraight talk $35 Unlimited 30 day Plan with 3GB of high speed data $45 for 25GB Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: November 29, 2020 5:00 PM PST
Expiring Today: Aukey 18W USB C Charger - iPhone 12, 11, Pixel, Switch More.. $12.99 + Free Shipping
Cheaper than Apple. Amazon (Aukey) has a White Aukey 18W USB C Charger - iPhone 12, 11, Pixel, Switch More.. $12.99, Free Shipping $25+ or with Prime. Expires Soon - Highly rated at 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Expired: AUKEY Omnia Mini iPhone Fast Charger, 20W USB C Charger $14.99 ($19.99)
- Equipped with a Power Delivery 3.0 port to fast charge your iPhone 11 Pro Max or other compatible USB-C powered devices that support USB Power Delivery with full 18W power
- Broad Compatibility: Works with most USB-C devices including iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max, Google Pixel 4 / 3 XL, LG V50, AirPods Pro, Nintendo Switch, 11” / 12.9” iPad Pro, iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad mini (5th Gen), and more
Posted: November 27, 2020 11:20 AM PST
Today BuyVia released our Smartphone Survey results revealing what features consumers want in their next Smartphone. As Apple, Samsung, Blackberry and Windows continually release enhanced devices, it’s always exciting to see what brands, operating systems and feature sets top the ‘most wanted’ lists.
How will the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 stand up to the iPhone? Does the new Blackberry 10 even stand a chance? Check out the infographic below to see the hottest features, how often people are upgrading, whether or not they plan to switch from Android to iOS or vice versa, and what people do with their old devices.
Which Smartphone features are most important to you?
--The BuyVia Team
Copy and paste this code to embed this infographic on your site: