BuyVia Survey Reveals Consumer Wish List for Smartphone Features [infographic]
- Normal Headphone jack!
- Perfect for T-Mobile, StraightTalk or AT&T Wireless. Add a line or replace and older phone.
Learn: No-Contract Plans, Unlocked Smartphones
Choosing the right plan for you is time consuming and can also be a hassle. We've done the research and you may save over $1,000 each year! Be sure to check out our no-contract Smartphone plan article: How to Find the Best No Contract Smartphone Plans where we compare all of the major network carriers. Check out our How to Buy an Unlocked iPhone article to learn what it means to have an "Unlocked" Smartphone.
About Apple iPhone 6:
The Apple iPhone 6 comes with a new faster Apple A8 processor (ironically made by Samsung) and runs on iOS 12. It has a a longer, larger 4.7" Retina display with a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating. Cnet calls the redesign "sharp, slim, and feather-light."
Apple iOS 12 includes Airdrop, New Siri, Family Sharing, QuickType Keyboard and more.
However the iPhone 6's new improved Lightning connector makes older docks and chargers obsolete. On the plus side, the new connector is a bit smaller, a little more rugged and easier to use than the previous one.
CNet gives the Apple iPhone 6 a 4.5 out of 5 rating.
Apple iPhone 6 Specifications:
- 8Mpixel iSight rear camera f2.2, 1.2Mpixel Facetime camera
- 1080p HD video recording (30 fps or 60 fps)
- Apple A8 quad-core 1.30GHz processor
- Apple M8 motion coprocessor
- iOS 12
- 4.7" Retina HD 1334x750 resolution touchscreen
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- upto 14 hr talk time on 3G, upto 10 days standby
- 6.07 ounces
Low Cost No Contract Service Plan with Unlimited Talk, Text, and Web
Straight Talk, a prepaid carrier that is owned by Tracfone and Walmart, sells micro SIM cards for the that cost $14.99 + Free Shipping. You can pop these into any AT&T-compatible, T-Mobile-compatible, or unlocked GSM phone.
- $45 a month buys you unlimited talk, text and 5GB high speed data with no contract or credit check
Posted: February 19, 2019 9:20 AM PST
Clearance. Home Depot has a Bluetooth Shower Speaker with FM Radio and Carabiner Sale, $4.00 Free Shipping $45, free in store pickup. Expires: 2/19/2019Posted: February 18, 2019 10:10 AM PST
- 10,000 mAh capacity provides up to 2 full charges from 0-100% on most of the latest phones
- Name brand, not some unknown manufacturer
- They have a lot of experience with batteries!
Posted: February 15, 2019 7:40 AM PST
Time toSswitch to a better carrier with Unlimited.. Lease an iPhone XR, XS, XS Max Sprint, Get an XR Free when you activate New service. Requires 18 mo. lease, new line or eligible upgrade. On approved credit. Expires Soon
How to Get Deal
Click Shop Now
Click Details next to: Tis the season! Get the iPhone XR on us
- Lease an iPhone XR, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs or iPhone X and get an iPhone XR on us (or save more than $550 towards the iPhone Xs Max, Xs or X).
iPhone XR 64GB $31.25/mo. iPhone XS 64GB $41.67/mo. iPhone XS Max 64GB $45.84/mo. iPhone X 64GB $37.50/mo. Second iPhone gets $31.25/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills. Req. 2 new lines or 1 new and 1 upgrade, 18-month leases & approved credit. If you cancel early, remaining balance due. Excludes tax.
If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device becomes due. approved credit. Monthly bill credit starts within 2 bills. Excludes tax.
- New Unlimited Plans from $60/month. Expires Soon
Unlock your credit report if you locked it.
iPhone XR Specifications
- 6 different colors
- 6.1" Super Retina Edge-to-Edge 1792x828 (326ppi) Screen
- Super fast A12 Bionic Chip CPU
- Single 12MPixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- 7MPixel front camera with Retina Flash
- Wireless charging using Qi industry standard
- FaceID to unlock phone
- iOS 12
’Tis the season! Get the iPhone XR on us.
Lease an iPhone XR, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs or iPhone X and get an iPhone XR on us (or save more than $550 towards the iPhone Xs Max, Xs or X).
iPhone XR 64GB $31.25/mo. iPhone XS 64GB $41.67/mo. iPhone XS Max 64GB $45.84/mo. iPhone X 64GB $37.50/mo. Second iPhone gets $31.25/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills. Req. 2 new lines or 1 new and 1 upgrade, 18-month leases & approved credit. If you cancel early, remaining balance due. Excludes tax.Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: February 15, 2019 12:00 AM PST
Factory direct. Samsung Galaxy Flagship Reservation - Upto $550 Trade-In. You do not have to place an order for a new phone, yet you get all the benefits.
- Up to $550 When You Trade-in an Eligible Deice
- Early Delivery by 3/8/19
- First Access to preorder
- Reserve and get a $50 instant credit on accessories
Use these unlocked phones on any carrier. Switch at anytime! (Unlike phones you get with carrier plans) Expires: 2/20/2019 or while supplies last.
S8 Value $300. Note 8, S9 Value $550Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: February 13, 2019 8:32 AM PST
Today BuyVia released our Smartphone Survey results revealing what features consumers want in their next Smartphone. As Apple, Samsung, Blackberry and Windows continually release enhanced devices, it’s always exciting to see what brands, operating systems and feature sets top the ‘most wanted’ lists.
How will the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 stand up to the iPhone? Does the new Blackberry 10 even stand a chance? Check out the infographic below to see the hottest features, how often people are upgrading, whether or not they plan to switch from Android to iOS or vice versa, and what people do with their old devices.
Which Smartphone features are most important to you?
--The BuyVia Team
Copy and paste this code to embed this infographic on your site: