BuyVia Survey Reveals 63% of Dads Want The Google Glass Versus a New Set of Golf Clubs
Today BuyVia released our Father’s Day Survey results revealing that 63% of fathers would rather receive the new Google Glass for a gift versus a new set of golf clubs. Our survey also revealed that 80% of dads would rather receive a new state-of-the-art flat screen TV to watch this year’s NBA or NHL playoffs rather than receive tickets to a championship game.
We found that above all spending time with their families on Father’s Day was most important to today’s dads as half of them said they’d like to celebrate by going on a family outing including going out to dinner, attend a sporting event, or spend a day at the park.
Additional Father’s Day survey results included:
- While 50% of dads said they would like to go on a family outing for Father’s Day, just 15% of respondents said they were planning an outing for their dad
- 32% of respondents said they’re planning on giving their father a card
- 30% of consumers said they will be buying dad a store-bought gift
- 35% of respondents said they’re planning to spend $0-$50 on a Father’s Day gift
- The majority of consumers (48%) said they plan to spend the same amount on a Father’s Day gift that they spent on a Mother’s Day gift
- One-fifth of respondents said they do not give Father’s Day gifts at all
To see additional survey results, be sure to check out the press release.
Still not sure what to get dad? We recommend a tech gadget that he can use at home the family such as the new Xbox One or a new HD Smart TV. Below are a few great products at an attractive price point available through the BuyVia app and website.
What are you planning on getting for Dad? How does your family celebrate Father’s Day? Let us know in the comments section!
--The BuyVia Team