Best Deals of Black Friday – Cyber Monday 2015
Black Friday 2016 is rapidly approaching. Before all the leaked Black Friday ads hit, it is useful to look back at 2015 and see what was on sale.
Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is traditionally the biggest sales day of the year for retailers. Usually, stores are mobbed on Black Friday with shoppers battling over bargains. But this year, the stores hardly looked crowded at all. What happened?
Maybe some shoppers decided to stay home after reading online stories reporting that many Black Friday “sales” aren’t really bargains at all. While there’s some truth to this, there also were some genuinely great deals out there this past Black Friday...if you checked BuyVia first to find them.
Best Black Friday 2015 Deals
Electronics are one of the biggest Black Friday sales items. We found Black Friday deals on lots of electronic items that were much better than the prices you can get now:
- Video Game Consoles. The PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U were all $50 off on Black Friday. Microsoft even offered a $60 Xbox gift code with your purchase.
- Tablets. At Target, you could get a free $150 gift card with your purchase of the iPad Air 2. You could also get a $100 card for buying the iPad Mini 4.
- Laptops. At Staples, we found Dell and HP laptops marked down to half price or less. You could also get similar savings on printers and all kinds of accessories.
- TVs. Many HDTVs were marked down on Black Friday. At Best Buy, we found a 49” Toshiba 1080p TV marked down from $430 to $150, a 65% savings.
- Smartphones. We found tons of Black Friday deals on smartphones. For instance, at Target, the Boost Mobile Moto E was reduced from $100 to $30, a whopping 70% savings.
- Smart Thermostats. At Target, you could get a free $50 gift card with your purchase of the newest Nest thermostat. You could also use your Red card to knock $12 off the price.
We found Black Friday deals on other products, as well. For instance, if you spent $75 on Black Friday at Target, you got a coupon for 20% off your next shopping trip between Dec. 4 and Dec. 13. And at Toys R Us and Babies R Us, you could buy a $100 gift card for $85.
Target: $10 Target GC w/ $40+ Purchase of Select Beauty and Personal Care Items with Target Circle offer (Free to join) plus free in store pickup, Free Shipping $35, Free Shipping with no minimum for Red Cards.
- Log into or create a Target Circle account (free to join)
- Go to the Target Circle offer page for Free $10 Target Gift Card with $40 select beauty care item purchase.
- Save the offer
- Add $40 worth the eligible items for this promotional offer to your cart
- $10 Target eGift Card will be automatically added to cart.
Posted: September 27, 2021 6:13 AM PDT
Time to switch to a better carrier with a new iPhone 13 with Unlimited.. Up to $1000 off iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13Pro Max 5G - AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile when you activate service and trade in select phones. Deals are way better than expected, time to upgrade and switch carriers. If you have anything older than an iPhone X, to time to upgrade. Now shipping.
- iPhone 13 has twice the memory for the same price, 5G, better battery, camera, and processor!
Wireless companies are giving phones away in exchange for locking you in for bill credits each month.
Unlock your credit report if you locked it to pass credit checks.
Special iPhone 13 Promotions when you Switch
- AT&T - New and existing customers get the amazing iPhone 13 for up to $800 off with tradein. - Up to $1000 off iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro after tradein. Discount after AT&T Bill Credits.
- Verizon: Get an iPhone 13 Pro on us, when you trade in your old phone. Plus $500 when you switch! New line required. These phones qualify for this offer: iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max. Expires Soon
- Xfinity: Save $300 off iPhone 13 when you switch to Xfinity
- T-Mobile: Get an iPhone 13 Pro on US, up to $1000 off (via 30 Monthly Bill Credits when you are on Magenta Max plan) with a Qualifying Device Trade-In valid for New Lines Only/Auto Pay only.
Some Older phones are available with less trade in. Trading in is a lot easier than selling your phone on eBay or Craigslist.
New iPhones 13:
- iPhone 13: Starts at $799 (128GB), $749 (256GB), $949 (512GB)
- iPhone 13 Pro: Starts at $999 (128GB), $1,099 (256GB), $1,299 (512GB)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: Starts at $1,099 (128GB), $1,199 (256GB), $1,399 (512GB)
- iPhone 13 Mini: 5.4" screen but same as iPhone 13! Starts at $699
AT&T Unlimited Starter Plan
- 1 Line $65/mon for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Max 3Mbps data speed, No Hotspot
- 5G Access
- Standard Mobile Security
- 5 lines for $150
- Plus tax & fees
AT&T Special Trade-In Offer: Monthly Price reflects net monthly payment, after application of AT&T trade-in credit up to $800 applied over 30 months after trade-in of eligible smartphone with min. $95 trade-in value. Requires upgrade of an existing line (or activation of a new line in stores) and purchase of a new iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max on qualifying 30 month 0% APR installment plan, subject to carrier credit qualification.
Verizon StartUnlimited Plan
- 1 Line $70 for Unlimited Talk, Text, Web, DVD Quality Streaming, Unlimited Hotspot (600kbps)
- 5G Nationwide
- Disney+ 6 month on Verizon
- Apple Music Free for 6 months
- Plus tax & fees
Verizon Special Trade-in Offer: Monthly price reflects net monthly payment, after Apple instant trade-in credit at checkout, and Verizon monthly bill credits applied over 24 months. Customer must remain in the Verizon Device Payment Program for 24 months to receive the full benefit of the Verizon bill credits. Bill credits may take 1-2 bill cycles to appear. If it takes two cycles for bill credits to appear, you’ll see the credit for the first cycle on your second bill in addition to that month’s credit. Requires purchase and activation of a new iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max with the Verizon Device Payment Program at 0% APR for 24 months, subject to carrier credit qualification, and iPhone availability and limits.
T-Mobile Essentials Plan
- 1 line $65/month, 4 lines $105/month
- Unlimited Talk Text and Web
- DVD quality SD Streaming 480p
- 3G Mobile hotspot
- T-Mobile Tuesdays
Posted: September 24, 2021 6:23 AM PDT
- After 3 months, $9.99/mo. ($7.99/mo. for Prime Members) for Amazon Music Unlimited and $14.95/mo. for Audible Premium Plus. Cancel anytime. New subscribers only.
Three-month membership lets you download your choice of audiobooks and spoken-word content, including new releases and bestsellers. $4.95/month instead of $14.95/month
- Great for commuting, relaxing, etc
- Supplement your reading
- One credit per month to download a book
- Free access to the audio edition of New York Times or Wall Street Journal
- 30% off any additional audiobook titles
- 24/7 customer support
- Exchange any book you dislike, no questions asked
Limit 1 per customer/account and may not be combined with other offers. After the first 3 months, your membership will automatically be renewed for $14.95/month. You may cancel your membership at anytime.Sales tax in: All Except AK, DE, MT, NH, OR
Posted: September 24, 2021 6:01 AM PDT
Free crypto currency! Coinbase: Watch Videos - Earn Crypto Tokens for a limited time. Works on their website or mobile apps for Android or iOS.
- Other special Token Quizzes with rewards are also available
- Requires a verified Coinbase account
- Signup if you do not have an account.
Posted: September 22, 2021 10:15 AM PDT
Select Electric Companies: Google Nest Smart Programmable WiFi Thermostat Sale + Free Shipping
Select Electric Companies: Google Nest Smart Programmable WiFi Thermostat Sale are having an Smart Thermostat Day Sale! Prices starting from $0.00 (no rebate or coupons required). Click thru to see deal for your energy utility. Some have Free Shipping.
- Some utilities have deals that require enrollment in a program
- Some have deals on bundles with Google Home Mini
- Shipping costs may vary depending on location and provider. Expires: 9/29/2021
Posted: September 22, 2021 10:01 AM PDT
Best Cyber Monday 2015 Deals
The other big shopping day is Cyber Monday, the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend, when people slack off work to shop online. This year’s best Cyber Monday bargains included:
- A coupon code for 15% off everything at Target, including the Apple Watch and Apple TV.
- A variety of sales and coupons at Kohl’s, including 20% off the entire site and $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent - good for the whole week after Thanksgiving.
- A $300 gift card at Best Buy with the purchase of a new Samsung smartphone.
- 30% off the entire Kate Spade site, good through Dec. 5.
- 50% to 60% off all items on the Perry Ellis site, plus a coupon code for an extra 10% off.
- 60% off selected styles at Sunglass Hut.
- $25 off a $100 purchase at Rakuten (Buy.com) when you used Visa Checkout.
According to Forbes, although Black Friday crowds were disappointing this year, Cyber Monday actually had its biggest sales numbers ever. So maybe all those shoppers who weren’t in stores weren’t really missing out on the great deals - they were just shopping from the comfort of home.
What Deals are Available Now
To find the best deals from now:
- Visit BuyVia to stay up to date on Sales. New deals are popping up daily
- Use Shopping Apps for Android and iOS to barcode scan items and find local deals and coupons.
- Stay tuned for hot deals on Green Monday, December 14, 2015 - Monday with at least 10 days prior to Christmas.
- Watch for last minute sales right before Christmas Shipping deadlines