Best Deals of Black Friday – Cyber Monday 2015
Black Friday 2016 is rapidly approaching. Before all the leaked Black Friday ads hit, it is useful to look back at 2015 and see what was on sale.
Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is traditionally the biggest sales day of the year for retailers. Usually, stores are mobbed on Black Friday with shoppers battling over bargains. But this year, the stores hardly looked crowded at all. What happened?
Maybe some shoppers decided to stay home after reading online stories reporting that many Black Friday “sales” aren’t really bargains at all. While there’s some truth to this, there also were some genuinely great deals out there this past Black Friday...if you checked BuyVia first to find them.
Best Black Friday 2015 Deals
Electronics are one of the biggest Black Friday sales items. We found Black Friday deals on lots of electronic items that were much better than the prices you can get now:
- Video Game Consoles. The PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U were all $50 off on Black Friday. Microsoft even offered a $60 Xbox gift code with your purchase.
- Tablets. At Target, you could get a free $150 gift card with your purchase of the iPad Air 2. You could also get a $100 card for buying the iPad Mini 4.
- Laptops. At Staples, we found Dell and HP laptops marked down to half price or less. You could also get similar savings on printers and all kinds of accessories.
- TVs. Many HDTVs were marked down on Black Friday. At Best Buy, we found a 49” Toshiba 1080p TV marked down from $430 to $150, a 65% savings.
- Smartphones. We found tons of Black Friday deals on smartphones. For instance, at Target, the Boost Mobile Moto E was reduced from $100 to $30, a whopping 70% savings.
- Smart Thermostats. At Target, you could get a free $50 gift card with your purchase of the newest Nest thermostat. You could also use your Red card to knock $12 off the price.
We found Black Friday deals on other products, as well. For instance, if you spent $75 on Black Friday at Target, you got a coupon for 20% off your next shopping trip between Dec. 4 and Dec. 13. And at Toys R Us and Babies R Us, you could buy a $100 gift card for $85.
TaxAct costs only
$29.95for Deluxe+ with State. Now $17.97 for a limited time.
- TaxAct has long-offered a Price Lock Guarantee on its products, ensuring its customers pay the price listed for their selected product at the time they started their return, no matter when they file.
- TaxAct guarantees the calculations on your return are 100% correct.
Remember, Tax Software gets more expensive as you get closer to the April 15, 2019 deadline. Yes, we get a NO extra days this year!
H&R Block has their H&R Block 2019 Deluxe + State Tax Software + 4% Refund Bonus Offer $22 at amazon PC/Mac download.
TurboTax is the #1 and top rated Tax Software. They have a sale on their Deluxe 2019 Federal and State version on sale for $49 PC/Mac Download (Regular $60). If you have a simple return, use their Federal Free Edition.Posted: February 21, 2020 10:10 AM PST
Sprint+T-Mobile are joining! Best price out of the 4 carriers. Time to switch. Sprint has an Sprint iPhone XR 128GB $10/month, No Activation Fee normally $25/month with 18 month lease, new line or open a new account. Free Shipping. NO activation fee. Excludes tax. In several colors, some colors are out of stock.
- Get the incredible iPhone XR (128 GB) for the price of a 64 GB device. That’s a savings of $150! While supplies last.
iPhone 11 64GB (Reg $29.17/month) $0/month with qualifying trade in.
- On approved credit
- At month 18, return it & upgrade to a new model, or buy it (via one lump payment or 6 monthly payments)
Sprint Unlimited Basic Plan
- 1 line $60/month, 4 lines $100/month (With autopay discount)
- DVD quality SD Streaming 480p
- 500MB LTE Mobile hotspot
- Free Hulu
Unlimited talk/text, 2GB Plan only $40/month.
Sprint is merging with T-Mobile, so the network will only get better.
With approved credit, 18-month lease & new line of service or eligible upgrade. If you cancel early, remaining balance due.Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: February 20, 2020 12:28 AM PST
Get $10 off your first Grubhub or Seamless Order of $15+. Expires Soon
- Get the tastiest foods in your neighborhood delivered directly to your door, and dress it up with a delicious $10 off your first order of $15+.
- Also works at their sister company: Seamless
Valid for first time Grubhub users only (per person and per email address). For one-time use only. Cannot be combined with other discounts. To redeem, enter code at checkout on Grubhub's website and app (cannot be combined with cash), and $10 will be taken off of minimum orders of $15, before tax, tip and delivery fee. Only valid on personal (non-corporate) accounts.Posted: February 19, 2020 12:01 AM PST
Best Cyber Monday 2015 Deals
The other big shopping day is Cyber Monday, the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend, when people slack off work to shop online. This year’s best Cyber Monday bargains included:
- A coupon code for 15% off everything at Target, including the Apple Watch and Apple TV.
- A variety of sales and coupons at Kohl’s, including 20% off the entire site and $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent - good for the whole week after Thanksgiving.
- A $300 gift card at Best Buy with the purchase of a new Samsung smartphone.
- 30% off the entire Kate Spade site, good through Dec. 5.
- 50% to 60% off all items on the Perry Ellis site, plus a coupon code for an extra 10% off.
- 60% off selected styles at Sunglass Hut.
- $25 off a $100 purchase at Rakuten (Buy.com) when you used Visa Checkout.
According to Forbes, although Black Friday crowds were disappointing this year, Cyber Monday actually had its biggest sales numbers ever. So maybe all those shoppers who weren’t in stores weren’t really missing out on the great deals - they were just shopping from the comfort of home.
What Deals are Available Now
To find the best deals from now:
- Visit BuyVia to stay up to date on Sales. New deals are popping up daily
- Use Shopping Apps for Android and iOS to barcode scan items and find local deals and coupons.
- Stay tuned for hot deals on Green Monday, December 14, 2015 - Monday with at least 10 days prior to Christmas.
- Watch for last minute sales right before Christmas Shipping deadlines