Best Deals of Black Friday – Cyber Monday 2015
Black Friday 2016 is rapidly approaching. Before all the leaked Black Friday ads hit, it is useful to look back at 2015 and see what was on sale.
Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is traditionally the biggest sales day of the year for retailers. Usually, stores are mobbed on Black Friday with shoppers battling over bargains. But this year, the stores hardly looked crowded at all. What happened?
Maybe some shoppers decided to stay home after reading online stories reporting that many Black Friday “sales” aren’t really bargains at all. While there’s some truth to this, there also were some genuinely great deals out there this past Black Friday...if you checked BuyVia first to find them.
Best Black Friday 2015 Deals
Electronics are one of the biggest Black Friday sales items. We found Black Friday deals on lots of electronic items that were much better than the prices you can get now:
- Video Game Consoles. The PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U were all $50 off on Black Friday. Microsoft even offered a $60 Xbox gift code with your purchase.
- Tablets. At Target, you could get a free $150 gift card with your purchase of the iPad Air 2. You could also get a $100 card for buying the iPad Mini 4.
- Laptops. At Staples, we found Dell and HP laptops marked down to half price or less. You could also get similar savings on printers and all kinds of accessories.
- TVs. Many HDTVs were marked down on Black Friday. At Best Buy, we found a 49” Toshiba 1080p TV marked down from $430 to $150, a 65% savings.
- Smartphones. We found tons of Black Friday deals on smartphones. For instance, at Target, the Boost Mobile Moto E was reduced from $100 to $30, a whopping 70% savings.
- Smart Thermostats. At Target, you could get a free $50 gift card with your purchase of the newest Nest thermostat. You could also use your Red card to knock $12 off the price.
We found Black Friday deals on other products, as well. For instance, if you spent $75 on Black Friday at Target, you got a coupon for 20% off your next shopping trip between Dec. 4 and Dec. 13. And at Toys R Us and Babies R Us, you could buy a $100 gift card for $85.
eBay 20% off Brand Names - Bose, Sony, Samsung iRobot, More from sellers on this page, when using Coupon Code: SAVE20EXTRA - Expires: 9/25/2023 - No Minimum price, maximum discount $500. While Supplies last, so hurry.
- Click Shop Now and you will see a list of qualifying sellers. Qualifying items have the coupon list on the page.
- Extra 20% off Sony
- Sony WH-CH720N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone $148 - Coupon = $118.40 Free Shipping
- Extra 20% off Samsung
- iRobot Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot - Manufacturer Certified Refurbished $184.99 - Code = $149.99 Free Shipping.
- Dyson V10 Animal Cordles Vac Refurbished $274.99 - Coupon = $219.99 Free Shipping. 2 year warranty.
- Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System Home Theater Refurbished $129 - Coupon = $103.20 Free Shipping. 2 year warranty
Sales tax in: Most States
Posted: September 24, 2023 6:02 AM PDT
Best Cyber Monday 2015 Deals
The other big shopping day is Cyber Monday, the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend, when people slack off work to shop online. This year’s best Cyber Monday bargains included:
- A coupon code for 15% off everything at Target, including the Apple Watch and Apple TV.
- A variety of sales and coupons at Kohl’s, including 20% off the entire site and $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent - good for the whole week after Thanksgiving.
- A $300 gift card at Best Buy with the purchase of a new Samsung smartphone.
- 30% off the entire Kate Spade site, good through Dec. 5.
- 50% to 60% off all items on the Perry Ellis site, plus a coupon code for an extra 10% off.
- 60% off selected styles at Sunglass Hut.
- $25 off a $100 purchase at Rakuten (Buy.com) when you used Visa Checkout.
According to Forbes, although Black Friday crowds were disappointing this year, Cyber Monday actually had its biggest sales numbers ever. So maybe all those shoppers who weren’t in stores weren’t really missing out on the great deals - they were just shopping from the comfort of home.
What Deals are Available Now
To find the best deals from now:
- Visit BuyVia to stay up to date on Sales. New deals are popping up daily
- Use Shopping Apps for Android and iOS to barcode scan items and find local deals and coupons.
- Stay tuned for hot deals on Green Monday, December 14, 2015 - Monday with at least 10 days prior to Christmas.
- Watch for last minute sales right before Christmas Shipping deadlines