The Best Cyber Monday Deals of 2012 (Yes 2012!)
Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving, the biggest online sale day of the year. Many people stay up all night waiting for hot Cyber Monday deals as they start to appear at midnight Eastern time. We are looking back at some of the best Cyber Monday deals for 2012 to see what was on sale and for how much.
Looking at the past will guide you toward stores that had the best deals and will help you understand how large a discount to expect. It will also help shoppers understand what type of products go on sale on Cyber Monday. Mostly items that are in high demand get discounted on this once a year event.
Here are some of the major categories along with specific products and vendors who had the best deals last year.
Apple CyberMonday 2012 Deal
Free Shipping on all orders
Gap CyberMonday 2012 Deal
30% off entire purchase at Old Navy, Banana Republic and Gap.
Piperlime and Athleta 20% off entire purchase.
Cyber Monday 2012 Tablet Sale
- Kindle Fire 8GB 7" WiFi from Amazon - $129
- Galaxy Tab 2 16GB 10.1"from Best Buy - $299
- Nexus 7 32GB from Office Depot - $249
- Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB 4G - AT&T w/ 2yr contract from Amazon - $24.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch laptop Pentium 2117U/4GB RAM/500GB HDD from Amazon - $399.99
- Ultrabook + $200 Amazon Gift Card from Amazon
- HP Envy Touchscreen Ultrabook 14"/Core i3/4GB RAM/500GB HDD from Best Buy - $549
- Vizio 50" LCD HDTV 1080p from Tigerdirect - $499
- Samsung 40" 3D Slim LED HDTV from Best Buy - $497.99
- Xbox 360 4GB + Skylanders Family Fun Bundle from Walmart - $159
- Sonos Play 3 + $100 Amazon Gift Card from Amazon - $299
- Beats Solo Headphones from Amazon and Best Buy - $179
Media Streaming Player
- Roku HD Streaming Player from Best Buy - $39.99
Last year was a good year for Cyber Monday, we expect Cyber Monday 2013 to top 2012 due to the soft economy as well as falling prices on technology products. Stay tuned for more Cyber Monday coverage from BuyVia.
Is there a product or category you want us to watch out for? Comment below.